Today they were preparing for a trip. Kaiya was packing up three small travel bags in a room inside the manor. Suddenly two small pups rushed in, chasing each other. "Mini! Lulu! No running in the house! Your father is still working!"

A larger wolf but still not full grown walked by, panting. "Shikiori, please continue packing these bags. I'll wrangle up your sisters." Kaiya walked past. The two pups had already shifted back into a pair of twin girls and were now wrestling on the ground. "Hey you two. We're leaving in a few minutes so make yourselves presentable."

These two were seven years old. Mimi was the first born twin. Her hair was wild and messy like her own except that the color was red. When she was born, her tips were black but that had long since faded away. She looked more fox like than wolf due to her black tipped ears and tail. Mimi was a sweat heart. Silent but always acted cute with her little mannerisms. One of her things was that she nips people's food and hides under a table to eat it. It's fine around the house but it took a bit of convincing to stop doing that at parties.

The second twin was Lulu. Her hair was the bluish black that Kaiya has but her ears and tail were tipped red. Both twins had seafoam green eyes with no pupils. Lulu had tanner skin. She was mostly quiet like her sister but had a blunt foul mouth whenever she wants to say anything. No curses but rude names. At least for now. The colors the twin girl's wore are green shirts and black shorts/pants.

Now for her first born child. Shikiori was ten yeas old now. She had long heavy red hair that covered her left eye. That was because her eyes were different in color. The hidden was green while the other was gold. Her tail was the only thing tipped black. Kaiya wasn't expecting a child so soon after moving in with Gaara and marrying him. But she was a blessing to them nether less. Life has been great since the war ended. The world was peaceful and the major nations have remained as allies.

The reason for this trip was something many have been waiting for. Especially a certain whiskered blonde man. It was finally Naruto's turn to become Hokage. He wasn't ready before so Kakashi took the role for a short time after Tsunade retired. Kaiya sighs when the twin girls scramble off to their room, giggling. Walking through the familiar halls until she found the office, she leans against the frame of the door and knocked her knuckles against the wall.

"Wakey wakey, coffee addict." Kaiya smirks when her husband lifts his head off the desk covered in papers. His eyes soften at the sight of her and a faint smile grows on his face. "Do you want to be late for your friend's coronation?"

"Of course not." He shuffles the papers to organized stacks while she walked over and hugged his around the shoulders from behind.

"Did the girls bother you?"

"Not at all. Shiki brought me some coffee this morning." Gaara nods to a mug with a smiley face drawn on a note taped to it.

"How sweet of her."

The sound of scampering feet made her ears perk up. "Daughter train in three... two....one..."

"Daddy! Daddy!" Shikiori ran into the room with her sister on each hand. "We're ready! Can we go?"

Gaara chuckled and stands up as the twins ran up to have there mom hug them. Shikiori jumps up as Gaara's sand helps her get on top of his shoulders. "Of course. Everyone ready?"

"YEAH!"

(The following pictures were drawn by Queen_Netherina

(The following pictures were drawn by Queen_Netherina. P.S: The character Shikiori was her creation)

S: The character Shikiori was her creation)

(It has ended

(It has ended. With a happy ending and a family. Now if you loved this story, the ASK KAIYA book is open if you want to ask the character herself some questions. I hope you loved the journey. Sorry if the ending is a bit iffy. I'm not good at endings.)