Chapter 25

It wasn't fun, fainting in front of the kage. When she came to the Raikage was apparently appointed as the leader of the army. She caught the last bit of conversation when her ears started working. They twitched, the earrings jingling. "We need to set aside our differences and work together." Black kage was saying to little old man.

"Well I suppose it is better than loosing this war. If the shinobi world were to disappear I wouldn't be able to quarrel with you anymore. Alright I'll cooperate." Everyone smiled at this even Gaara which she had to hold back from hugging. His happy face is a rare one. Her tail had started wagging on it's own while her ears perked up. Chojuro chuckled along with the two sand siblings she was friends with. Stupid canine traits. Gaara turned to look at her and something akin to amusement shown in his eyes.

"The allied shinobi forces is hereby formed." Goodie. Kaiya stood up and rubbed her head as she listened. "First we must relay this to our respective feudal lords."

"If you don't mind me offering, Mifune." She raised her hand. The samurai nodded. "My clan is in your neighboring land of snow. Gaara, If your fine with a detour, I think I could get some more help. I know Aoi and uncle Kazuma should be willing. The rest should listen to him as an elder and to me since I am the most experienced in our kekkai genkai practice."

Mifune thought this over. "That would be good help. But who would be in charge of them?"

"Those who are in close combat will be with me, the Mitsu in mid ranged will be with Aoi, and Kazuma can do summonings and far range. This way you kage can focus on the your own shinobi. And my clan can feel comfortable staying around their kin for the majority of the fight."

"Very well." With that they all quickly left the building. In a triangular formation, the sand shinobi follow the wolf girl out. "You guys will need to get on my back.  The snow gets deeper in the fally that separates the snow from iron. That and this will be much faster." She crouches, crossing her arms over each other. A large poof later and a giant black wolf stood above the smaller pine trees. She lifted her muzzle and howled, the booming sound echoing across the forest. A distance away another howl was returned. "Good, a scout has been notified of us coming. Hop on." She rumbled.

Once all three had mounted, she took of with a great leap over the Mizukage's group. Poor little swordsman, it looked like he was about to choke. Kaiya didn't have time to say a pleasant farewell, she needed to get to her clan and hopefully convince them. Snow is kicked up like splashed water as she sprints.

Gaara looked at her ears that were still pierced in this form too. The ebony blue tinted fur beneath them was getting slightly soaked from the snow. Her running was smooth and somewhat graceful so there wasn't much need to hold on tightly. Suddenly she skid to a stop. "Kaiya?"

"I was followed. What part of wait for my return didn't you understand."

Three very familiar gennin stepped out. Ayame was looking down, her hand fidgeting with her side ponytail. Haruka is the tracker but Kazuma is pushy. "Look, I don't have time for this." She growled, being in wolf, It was quite intimidating. She lowered her body so they can get on. Once she felt them get situated, he takes off once more. How the hell did these kids follow her and get past samurai?

After passing the valley, the village of the Mitsu came to view. She lids to a stop he Mae time her six passengers jumped off. Many of them looked afraid because of the shinobi. Gaara was looking around curiously while Haruka was mumbling "So many Kaiyas......" She shifted back into her normal form. "Where is Uncle Kazuma?" Kaiya asked the nearest person.

"Lady Kaiya? W-who are these shinobi?"

"That can be explained later. But this is important."

"He is in the main house."