Chapter 28

(Warning. There are lots of pictures in this chapter. It will be kinda short too)

Luna stood there in human form wearing a red kimono with white tomoe marks on the hem of her sleeves and black ones circling her neck. Her silver hair fell silky and straight down her back. On her forehead was a black circle with curling lines going outwards on the side. The black wolf was nowhere to be seen. Luna's eyes were lilac almost like the byakugan except she had dull pupils where Hyuugas had none.

"You're.... pretty" Kaiya gasped.

The regal woman chuckled into her sleeve. "Thank you child."

"Did you finally combine yourself with yang?"

"Indeed I have. But there is a different reason for bringing you here." She started walking. The mindscape around was brighter now without the overbearing darkness of yang constantly growling. "The summit has got me thinking. I looked through your memories multiple times." She lifted her hand, displaying blue painted nails. A large circular mirror formed in front of them. "You heard of the sage yes? Madara only gave you a brief summery of one person. What I'm about to show you is my background and my family."

Kaiya blinked in surprise but kept quiet. "My name was Tsukimo Otsutsuki. Before the title sage, that Man was Hagoromo Otsutsuki. He also had a brother, my father, Hamura. She waved her hand and two faces appeared in the mirror.

"He has that byakugan?" Kaiya looked at the one resembling Luna most

"He has that byakugan?" Kaiya looked at the one resembling Luna most. He had a nice face compared to the sage. "Um... They has horns"

"Yes my young brother was born without while the horns didn't come out right for me. I was born with beastlike qualities. I did not have the byakugan because my other senses were heightened instead.  that would be passed down to a clan you now know as the Hyuuga. My brother married a earth girl."

"Earth?"

"Yes. Madara said that the tentails became the moon. Well that was exaggerated really. The moon became the body's prison actually and that is when my father took his wife and they became the guardians on the moon. Hagoromo went on to create ninshu while we watch from above as humans learned it. Around my birth he had his own sons. I would go down every now and then to play with my cousins Indra and Asura." She made another image appear.

" She made another image appear