A/N

Alright. Here's an 'update' on things. I have a Ask Kaiya panel of sorts now. It's a separate book where Kaiya and I answer questions from you guys for a bit of fun while I work on the numerous stories. If you like Undertale, I got a story started for that too. Named it AngelFell. Based off my take on the game as I play it with some alterations to add realism and no player perspective.

My mouth has stopped becoming a pain to deal with. So I won't have that distraction. Ive been working on my artwork along with starting the next chapter of this book.....I can't believe it's ending soon. Gosh I'm gonna miss these oc's Ayame, Haruka, Kazuma, Uncle Kazuma, Lira, and Aoi, Luna/Tsukiko, and even the cameo clan members.

I feel like I grew a lot as a writer the more I progressed with Kaiya's story. It was really rough, going back to the first book and discovering my style of writing.

But hey. I'm making an AU of this too. I just can't let them die. This is the MMO story I talked about. The first chapter is up already. I was curious about their life in the modern/futuristic world with sleep nervegear like technology and neuro linkers from SAO and Accel World.

This was a bit of a long one. But I hope to hear from you in 'Ask Kaiya'