Chapter 30

In the caves of a dense forest made of silver trees with azure blue leaves, a echoing growl rises from deep within the darkness. Along the walls are deep gashes and dark scorch marks. There on the cold stone floor laid a girl, breathing hard from long periods of intense training. Beside her stood the transparent image of Luna. "You have done well young one. I believe you mastered this final ability at last."

Kaiya huffed and pushed herself up into a sitting position. "It may be bad to not have trained with the others. But there will be plenty of strangers."

Lira appeared beside her. "Tomoe is ready for a reverse summoning."

"Right. Enma! It's time to go." The staff propped up on the wall floated up before disappearing. "Lira, am I in time to start separating the clan into different units?"

"Yes. But they have already been tested for them and are grouping up the way you told them. Going by your skill set, the third or fourth is where you will be. Kaiya.... you will kill many in this battle. Are you prepared?"

She stands and nods. She disappears. Luna chuckles at the astral being. "You are fretting over her. Tell me, are you planning to reveal yourself anytime soon?"

Lira sighs and begins fading. "Maybe after my daughter isn't in mortal danger. But for now I will continue as I am."

"Very well."

 ________________________________________________________________________________

"Here's your headband." A distributor holds out the new headband with the kanji for shinobi on it. "Hey Kaiya!" The pinkette she knew so well ran over with Lee. "You're in the third party with us. Where have you been all week?!"

Yikes, an Interrogation. "Oh, juts getting things ready. My uncle is in the Intel department right now and only just now sent Lira as a messenger. I wish I had time to tell you more things but we need to get into our company."

When she saw the hundreds of shinobi from the different villages, Kaiya couldn't help but feel proud. Though the loud cheering sort of hurt her ears. When joining the third party, she already saw quite a few animal eared heads in the mix. She remembered that Kazuma will be in the fourth company also when he is done debriefing Shikaku on her clan's abilities.

Aoi was jumping up and down in her area. She always loved fighting. She looked over to Sakura who was healing Gai for some reason. The man looked to be in so much pain. "Wait... who is our captain?" She murmured. Never mind that. Gaara looks so amazing up there. Gaara takes a step forward and everyone quiets down. But then comments started being made. She ignored it for the most part but her ears would twitch when she heard ones about Gaara. "Who are these beasts anyway? How can we trust a clan nobody knows anything about."

She felt the black lightning spark around her and the mumbled 'oh no' from nearby Mitsu and Leaf shinobi. She whips around and grabs the throat of a stone ninja. "Excuse me?" Suddenly bursts of sand separate the fighting parties. She let go when the sand was coming over to her. Gaara stared blankly down at everyone.

"In the name of gain and profit for one's nation and village; shinobi have hated and hurt each other for many years. From the first to the third great ninja wars and the conflicts in between. All of that hatred cried out for power, thus I was born. In the past I was hatred and powered and a Jinjuriki. I hated this world and all it's people and thought about destroying both. That is exactly what the Akatsuki are trying to do now." She looked over to see Temari looking somewhat sad.

"But then, not one but two shinobi from the hidden leaf village stopped me!" Kaiya felt her heart tighten in her chest. He's going to talk about Naruto and her?