Chapter 2

(A/N A chapter, maybe two, will be released every week. I decided to take my time on this one and make them longer and more detailed so it will not be daily like the other stories.)

Naruto  was still digging out Gaara. The wait was to much so she left Kakashi's side and stood in front of the clay bird. "Move aside Naruto." The blonde did and she created hand seals which made wind chakra make sharp claws on her hand. Kaiya tore right through the clay. Naruto ripped out the chunks that were still blocking their sight of Gaara. "Hey, Gaara!" The blonde calls out. A big enough hole was created to see him, but she wish she couldn't. There sat a lifeless Gaara, wounded and eyes closed, almost like he was sleeping. She remembered how he told her that he never sleeps and only fakes it. "Talk to me." Naruto whispers. "Hey come on." He shakes Gaara's shoulder, desperation in his voice. Kaiya shook her head to Kakashi who nodded solemnly. Naruto yells at the sky in anger while Kaiya pulls the body out from the clay bird inch served as his coffin. She knelt with him in her arms, her fingers combing over his red hair. It was longer than she remembered. Looking up at Naruto, she saw the rage in his eyes. They weren't even blue anymore, instead they were dark red with slit pupils. "You'll pay for this!" he growled.

    Suddenly he was gone. The enemy had been lurking nearby. Naruto attacks with strong force. He beats him repeatedly into the ground with his anger. It soon turned out to be a clone. "Naruto...." She looks down and closes her eyes. A scent made her quickly look back at the blonde boy again. A red chakra was enveloping him as well as forming a tail and ears in shape. "Kakashi is that....." Kaiya looked to the jounin. "Yeah. The nine tails cloak." She watched as Naruto looked around with the feral intent to destroy the Akatsuki member. His eyes lined with black, red orbs looking side to side, fangs overlapping a black rimmed lip. He resembled the fox even more than before. He jumped and strikes a tree but the impact traveled all the way to the other side of the forest. Shards of wood went flying so she turned her back and used herself to shelf Gaara from the explosion, wincing as she gained a few splinters.

    Naruto's shadow clones vanish after suffering too much pain. They had felt themselves burning. Kakashi jumps down onto a chunk of torn earth. "Easy Naruto." The fox cloaked boy tries to attack his own sensei. Her nose twitched when the wind shifted. "Hmm?" She held up two fingers and activated her presence cloak before leaving a shadow clone and vanishing. She appeared behind a bush, her arms crossed. She had done her research over the years she was with her clan, looking over the bingo book and studying about different forbidden Justus that some rouges had. The long blond hair and how it was tied up, this must be Deidara, from the hidden by rocks. Iwagakure. Her ears flicked when she heard the sounds of feet hitting branches. 1. 2. 3. 4. Four sets of feet. So its a team and not enemy reinforcements.

    Kaiya grabbed the man by the neck and pulled him out of the bush, her eyes filled with hate. First they kill her parents and now one of her dearest friends. Her claws started sharpening, piercing his flesh. "I won't loose control like my blonde friend over there but....." Her right ear turned to listen behind her as the three cunning and their sensei landed behind her. With the man still tightly held in her claws, choking, she turned her fiery eyes and looked over her shoulder. It was team Gai. The sensei looked at her closely. "Hm? Aren't you........"

    Neji changed his attire into what seemed to be a more traditional Hyuga appearance. Consisting of a white shirt with loose sleeves, closed on the right shoulder, with a fastener running down the right part of the chest, matching pants, with a dark navy grey apron tied around his waist and black shinobi sandals. The Hyuga looked at her also. "Sensei. This is Kaiya. I understand how you were not able to remember the enemy from two years ago despite how unique he is but to not remember a ninja from our own village......" Neji looked irritated. Kaiya turned around completely changing her grip to hold his shoulders so he is in a kneeling position and facing the others. "I get it. You were able to smell me and he has the byakugan, one of the kekkai genkai of the leaf. Hmf. So that's how you found me hmm? "It was rather easy since you smell of explosives and clay." Kaiya stated. She was able to see the other two. Lee and TenTen now. Lee looked exactly the same as before, well, except for the flak jacket he wore, figures.