Chapter 19

.....

What.....is....this?

Three kids stood in the office when Kaiya came to report her issue with Orochimaru. But here in this room she was staring at three familiar faces. Three kids she had rescued along with two others. Why were they here?

"Hello Kaiya-sensei." The said together.

"Hi.....Wait, what!? Sensei?" The she-wolf walked up to the desk where Tsunade sat. "Are you crazy? I'm too young-"

"Yet you have had nearly the same amount of experience that a older shinobi would have. And by what the teachers have said, these students are already well educated. You have been a jounin for four years due to you already mastering change in chakra nature and form." Tsunade smiled when she saw Kaiya's tail twitch.

A feeling of excitement grew inside at the idea of having students. It will definitely fill all her spare time between messages. Less time being distracted by the sexy Kazekage. No way. She did not just think that! Her hands covered her face as she growled. "Kaiya-sensei are you okay?"

'Oh yeah, I feel like an alpha now'

Kaiya grinned at the three kids. Two boys one girl, the typical set up. They all looked to be eleven or twelve. The girl was lightly tanned with sandy blonde hair with red tips. Her eyes were dark blue and she wore a lighter blue skirt with matching top, ninja sandals included.

First boy was taller with brown hair and the same blue eyes. He wore a sleeveless shirt with a high neckline. His shorts were dark green and he wore a tool pouch on his waist instead of the thigh like the girl did. The way he stood with his arms crossed showed attitude. Dear lupus let him not be another Sasuke.

Finally the last kid. He looked really distracted by...nothing. He was just staring out of the window. He had black hair and light brown eyes. His skin was fair and he stood with his hands in his pockets. He glanced at her as if noticing her calculative stare. "Alright names everyone." She commanded.

Girl with streak smiled brightly. "Ayame."

Grumpy boy, "Kazuma." He had the same name as her uncle. Man she missed that old man.

The space case, ".....Flowers......" He blinked before looking back at her. "Haruka." She already liked these kids. "And I'm Kaiya Mitsu. Now..." Her eyes intensified and her smile held a darker meaning. "Time for the test." The she-wolf waved behind her as she led the three younger teens out.

_____________________________________________________________

In a field she held a scroll in her hand and waited for them to arrive. "Okay. Now I am new at this whole teacher thing but bare with me. The test is something simple. Try to take something from me. That something is this." She unfold the scroll and a wolf and two pups appeared with a cloud of smoke. "A wolf is protective of her pups. There are two. You need to somehow grab them and bring them to me."

Ayame rose her hand. "There are three of us though."

"Yes, yes there are. Now I will be observing from a distance and will place your targets somewhere in the forest." The summons disappear into the scroll and she flickers away. The girl fidgets around. "What should we do? There are only two pups?"

Kazuma looked at her. "We can try to distract the mother."

"....That leaves one without...." Haruka mumbled as if he was falling asleep. Suddenly Ayame got an idea. "Guys. We were all thinking we need to each get a pup but there is only two right?"

The boys nod.

"But there are three wolves. One needs to be distracted like Kazuma said and those left are to grab then pups while she is gone. Three wolves not two pups, three of us." They all look at each other and nod.