Broken. (1)

Broken (1)

Khayla.

To start the story, I have to take you back to the time when I was 13 and life was starting to change for me but before that I've got to introduce you to the people in my life so I don't have to keep starting and stopping to introduce them to you.

My dad: Andrew. He's a white english/irish man who has more of an impression on me than my mum does and has a strong work ethic so he is mostly at work.

My mum: Sandra. She's a jamaican women who is always at home but she is a childminder.

My big sister: Cara. Mixed Race. Short Hair. Bright Brown Eyes. She is a A* student and never ever is at home when I am.

My big brother: Calvin. Mixed Race. Shape Up. Green Eyes. I know wierd but we are close well were.

My life is pretty normal, I had both my parents and loving siblings who arent in a gang, who the police didnt know and who were actually in school and making the most of their lives. It was me that was the one that wouldnt take no for a answer and didnt want to make a change in my life because I didnt like control and didnt like authority at all.

Chapter One.

"Trey, can you come over?" I said on the phone to him.

"I think so." He replied.

"What do you mean you think so?"

I wanted Trey to come over so we can watch a movie, eat some junk food and catch up as I haven't seen him in ages.

"I'm looking after my sister." Trey said with a little sigh.

"Again!?!"

"Baby, I'm sorry."

"Its okay."

I was upset but with a boy like Trey, you can't be upset with him for long because I knew he would make it up to me after all he loves me.

He told me that last week. To be in love is one of the best things ever but I havent seen him since he told me but he hasnt been free.

"Khayla, I'll see you later. Yeah."

"Whatever."

I hung up. I was 13. In love. And my boyfriend was always making excuses just to keep me from leaving him.

My phone was ringing again. ARGH Trey stop ringing me.

"Hello?" I didnt even look at my phone to see who it was.

"Hey baby." It wasnt Trey, but I couldn't make out the voice.

"Who's this?"

"Ash" Ash was 14 and to be honest, I had a serious crush on him but I loved Trey.

"Ash, Im not your baby."

"I want you to be. Come see me."

Should I?