I'll Work Hard

(Chapter 47)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nikki's Pov

What if those nurses are right and I never get out of this chair I will always have to depended on John and my family, which isn't really a bad thing but I don't want to have to depended on people, I want to be able to depended on myself I want to be able to watch my kids grow up and have them see that I can do anything I don't want them to see a failure of a woman who couldn't pull through and walk again I want my kids to have a mom that doesn't need to be in a chair.

I was about to roll my chair away because I couldn't stand to sit here and watch my kids and think all my life I'll be in this chair when my doctor came up to me.

"I thought I would find you here." He said grabbing my chair and taking me to where they had couches.

"Is something wrong?" I said getting scared.

"No I just wanted to give you, your physical therapy schedule." He said handing me my papers.

"Oh thank you." I said grabbing it.

"You can do them here or we can have someone go to your house." He said with a smile.

"When can I go home?" I said looking at him.

"Tomorrow I would say tonight but I think you have had a long day, you are okay, your kids are okay so I don't see why you can't go home." He said, I was so happy I can finally leave this damn hospital.

"Thank you" I said shaking his hand as he walked away.

I was sitting there looking over the days and decided it would be best to have someone come to the house and I would hire someone to come in at night to I won't give up on walking again.

"Hey." John said coming to sit by me.

"Can we go in?" I said handing him the paper so that he can look it over.

"No they just fell asleep and the nurse had a hard time getting them to sleep." He said looking over it.

"Why?" I said getting worried.

"They wanted their mommy." He said kissing my forehead making me smile.

"Well I have great news

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Well I have great news." I said grabbing his hands.

"What?" He said excited.

"Doctor said I could go home tomorrow and he gave me this schedule so that I could organize my physical therapy sessions." I said and he smiled.

"That's great we can set up dates so I can bring you." He said looking at the paper.

"No I'm going to have someone come into the house twice a day everyday until I can walk." I said and he didn't look to happy.

"No Nicole you have to take this slow I don't want you over working yourself." He said

"No John I want to get this done fast I don't want to be in this chair, I don't want to be a burden on anyone." I said trying so hard not to .

"Baby you will never be a burden on anyone." He said hugging me.

"John I just need to be able to do things for myself I always have and I don't want to have to depend on people." I said arguing my reasons.

"Okay Nicole I will support whatever you do just please don't push yourself to hard okay?" He said kissing my hands.

"Okay I promise I won't." I said as I kissed his cheek hopefully with all my hard work I'll be able to walk again.....

A/N

Sorry for the short update but On Tuesday in honor of Nenaversary I will be updating all books! Till then