I Couldn't Wait To Tell My Family What's Going On❣

(Chapter 30)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nikki's Pov

The last few months have been crazy, not at home surprisingly but in the office, well I might as well start letting people know that I've created a whole new company from the ground up, and I didn't use my dads company money, nope the day after I got married my Nanna transferred my inheritance money into an account that all my siblings have, it's called the personal account when we all get married we get money into that account and it's to our use, we could still use the family money and our family credit cards, but our grandfather wanted us to have that money as a safety net or in case we wanted to do something my parents won't approve of, or to use to your liking which I took literal I used it to my liking I built a company and its starting to do amazing I just have to make a trip to New York to establish it into the Stock Market I've been holding off on doing so because I want John to come with me but I have to tell him about it first, so I've decided to throw a dinner party with our family, sadly my parents are away on a trip and my sister is still at home with the baby Ethan so it's just going to be me and John's family. It's so crazy how a couple months ago I wanted to divorce him now we're so close I actually think he loves me, he's told me things I've never thought I would know like the fact he he wanted to marry Barbie, it kind of hurt but then he explained why and I understood, they have known each other since they were kids they've grown up together so it seemed like a logical explanation, we never really had a whole conversation until after we got engaged which seems really crazy but that's the tradition. This is the fate my baby will await when he's 21 or when she's only 19 like I am I was in my bathroom starring down at the 5th pregnancy test I took I've taken 4 this week and this is the last one.

I don't know if I should be happy or not, I want a baby, I think John wants one too and I know for sure John's family wants grandkids from us and of course my family does too but I don't think I'm ready for this John and I still have a long way to...

I don't know if I should be happy or not, I want a baby, I think John wants one too and I know for sure John's family wants grandkids from us and of course my family does too but I don't think I'm ready for this John and I still have a long way to go in this marriage he cheated on me and that still hurts, sure I room care of that problem but I still have that thought in the back of my mind that he will do it again with someone else. I sat there in my chair in the bathroom not knowing what to do should I just tell him or confirm it with my doctor first before even saying anything because sometimes these things are wrong so I got all the ones that were wrong yeah that's it.

Knock... Knock...

I heard a knock on the door and quickly hide the test in the box and the box in my purse, I know gross but I wasn't stupid anyone could find it in the trash.

"What happened." I said to John as I walked out of the bathroom.

"I was just checking on you, you haven't been feeling well the past few days." He said wrapping his arms around my waste.