I Was Just A Pretty Face To Him

(Chapter 27)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Chapter 27) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Nikki's Pov

I was at a lost for words sure I knew his parents wanted grandchildren but damn why so that have to buy me this, like shouldn't I be the one getting this with my husband? This is not something that his mom should be sending my, might as well be sending me for weekly check ups ah the gynecologist office to make sure I'm fertile, which I know I am I had all those test done before I had the birth control shot it was important for me to know if I was even able to or not.

"Umm thanks?" I said putting the box back in the bag then heading to the kitchen I really didn't want to start a fight over this but seriously he knows how I feel so why would he accept it? Or even give it to me.

"Are you mad?" He said coming into the kitchen.

"No why would I be?" I said in a calm tone seriously trying to avoid an argument.

"I mean I know how you feel about this whole situation but you know earlier when I said let's try you didn't appose to it and well my parents assume we are so I didn't see the harm in brining them." He said, I turned to him and I collected myself trying to be calm.

"I didn't turn down the sex, that doesn't mean we tried anything if it happens it happens but if it doesn't I'm not going to spend every second of my day thinking about how I can have a baby, I have responsibilities that no other women has had in my family and I take great pride in that, I'm not going to ruin it by ignoring it all and focus on giving you a child, sorry but baby making is not at the top of my list honestly I don't even think it's on a list right now, so tell your mom thanks but I won't be taking any of them if she's asks I did and they all came back negative got it?" I said grabbing a bottle of water and walking out of the house. I needed to walk out I didn't want to hear what he had to say, mostly because things have been so good with us that I didn't want to ruin that with a fight but that's just what was going to happen if I had stayed to listen to what he had to say.