8 Weeks And A Day

(Chapter 37)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nikki's Pov

I know it might have been cruel what I said to John but he said it once to me, and last night was a moment of weakness I mean I was told that I was at risk of losing my baby I was in a vulnerable spot so I needed to relive some stress so if that mean sleeping with him for my own sake then so be it. I did feel kind of bad because I know how it feel to hear that but still he's just the worst person to me right now and if hurting him will make me feel better oh well.

I was outside on the patio when John came out and placed a bottle of water in front of me along with 4 pills

"What's this?" I said annoyed.

"You're vitamins you're supposed to take 4 in the morning 2 at lunch and 4 at night it could be with dinner or after." He said opening the bottle and handing me the water.

"Thank you." I said taking them and handing him back the water.

"I'm going over to my parents house if you need me." He said leaving the water next to me.

"Trust me I won't." I said getting up and walking back into the house just as I was going to go up stairs there was a knock at the door so I went to open it.

It was my mom and dad and my mom didn't look to happy.

"Nicole why are you on your feet you should be resting." She said leading me into the living room.

"Mom I'm 2 months pregnant not 8 I'm fine." I said sitting down as she sat next to me.

"And why are you opening your own door do you not have a house keeper?" She said.

"No mom well I have a cleaning crew come in once a week but John and I cook and well that's it really I don't need one." I said sitting back pulling out my phone.

"Well from now on you will have a made I don't need you doing anything that can put our grandchild at risk isn't that right Jon." My mom said to my dad as John walked into the room.

"Hello Mr. And Mrs. Garcia I didn't think we would have you here so early I would have made breakfast. " he said greeting my dad and kissing my mom on the cheek.

"You haven't eaten breakfast?" My mom said concerned.

"I woke up early I had some yogurt." I said.