I See Another Head

(Chapter 44)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John's Pov

After Nicole and I talked things out, our relationship has been amazing words can't describe the happiness I feel inside. I moved back into our room and we sleep together every single night I rub her belly I can't wait for our baby to be born mostly so I can know if we're having a baby girl or baby boy honestly I'm hoping for a boy but I wouldn't mind a girl that's as gorgeous as Nicole I don't want to spend a minute away from Nicole right now since she's been having pains the doctor said those were normal and were supposed to time the the closer they are apart then that means the baby is coming. I didn't want to leave today but I had too.

"I'm sorry I have to go babe." I said running around the room getting my things for work.

"It's okay babe, it's just for this week then you can take as much time off as you want." She said laying in bed with her ice cream.

"Are you sure I just can't piss him off and not go." I said kneeling besides her.

"No its my dad he trusts you now go." She said giving me a kiss and pushing me towards the door.

"I'll be home early." I said giving her one last kiss before making it out the door.

I was on my way to the office when my mom called me.

"Hey mom what's up?" I said answering.

"Oh honey you will never believe who I am having lunch with." She said sounding super excited.

"Who?" I said curiously.

"Come down the the restaurant by town square and you will see." She said hanging up without even giving me a chance to tell her I was headed to work, I really debated wether or not to go but I decided just to go or else I would be hearing about it later.

Once I got there I couldn't believe what I was seeing it was my childhood best friend from I haven't seen her since I was 6 and she and her family moved away to Europe.

"Oh my god Eve." I said going over to hug her.

"How are you?" She said hugging me

"I'm good how about you." I said taking her in she looked absolutely stunning.