I Kinda Want A Baby

(Chapter 25)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John's Pov

I was basically shitting myself in the car the whole time she was in there I looked over every once in a while to see if I would be a dead man soon but nothing, when she finally came out of the shop I was so relieved she had what she came here for and she was in one piece no crying no look of anger I got out and helped her with the flowers and bear I put them in the back then helped her get in the car. We drove in silence for a while until she let it out she told me how she saw her and that if I knew, I of coursed lied and se believed me I was so happy that she did. We continued to drive to the hospital when we got there her mom told us that she had already had the baby and she had been sleeping ever since I saw Nicole beaming she was really happy for her sister I wonder what it will be like when we have a baby I kinda do want a kid but mostly I know that I have to have one. We walked into her room and saw her baby laying on her chest Nicole was just in complete awe and honestly I kinda was too, after holding him I really wanted one. So later that day when we got him I wasted no time I grabbed her and took her up to our room, I laid her down and told her that we should make a baby and before she could protest I began to kiss her.

She then took control for a bit and pushed me passionately on our bed and started unbuttoning my shirt exposing my chest. She then proceeded to kiss, nibble and lick my chest, and abs I then placed my hand gently underneath her chin and guided her to my mouth and kissed her. While on the on the bed I stood up continued to kiss her, She then took off her panties from underneath her dress and tossed them aside. I started kissing her neck working my way down to her shoulders then removed one of the straps on her dress all the while working my way down her, I worked my way inwards towards her breast I pulled down the strap even farther just enough to release her beautiful breast and started kissing, licking, and sucking her breast. She lifted my head up towards hers and kissed me and decided to take back control so she put my back up against the wall and worked her way down my chest and my abs, she took off my belt and unbuttoned my pants unzipped my fly and pulled my pulsating and hard cock out from underneath my underwear she started sucking it softly and teasing it. She worked my cock incredibly and made it even harder.

With my pants on the floor she started licking and sucking on my balls. I guided her head up towards my mouth as I stepped out of my pants on the floor, I her slowly removed her dress which dropped to the floor, grabbed her in my arms and carried her over back to the bed with her still in my arms I kneeled down and laid her gently on the bed I placed a pillow under her head and started kissing and licking her while working my way down. I spread her legs open and started fingering her incredibly wet slit, started pleasuring her while kissing and sucking on her breasts as she moaned and gasped with pleasure. I pulled my fingers out of her soaked pussy. I then started licking her slit gently while fingering her at the same time. After a few minutes she let out a very load moan and gasped heavily she started to cum and pulsate. She was now wetter than ever after the intense orgasm.

"I want you inside me and I want you now." She said

"Are you sure?" I said, she simply nodded and grabbed the back of my head pulled my head on her shoulder

The head of my throbbing cock slipped pass her wet pussy lips as the shaft entered she moaned in pleasure, she was very wet now and as I entered her, she dug her fingers into my back with a lot of force as she continued to moan as I began to thrust slowly. I continued at that pace when she began to get inpatient.

"You're killing me." She said trying to increase my pace by thrusting her hips to meet my thrust.

"Relax baby lets take it slow." I whispered into her ear while gently blowing into it sending a shiver down her back. After a few more slow thrust I began thrust into her harder, faster and deeper.

"Oh John... John..." She said, hearing her say my name was such a huge turn on. I made me go faster she wrapped her legs around my waist and begged me to go faster.

"You like it when I do you like this." I said to her it kind of surprised me because we have never done the whole dirty talk.

"Mhmm." She said bitting her lip so hard she could almost draw blood.

"Say my name." I said feeling myself get closer.

"John... Oh fuck John faster.." She said short of breathe.

"You like it when I pound into you." I said and all she could do was moan and nod her head. After a few more thrust she let out a small squeal as we both climaxed at the same time. I removed myself from her and laid next to her both trying to catch our breaths, coming down from our high.

"That was umm.. That was intense." She said reaching over to a drawer and pulling on a shirt.

"Yeah it was." I said not being able to get up yet. "Wanna do it again?" I said suddenly being able to move.

She was about to answer when her phone went off she reached back over to the drawer and answered.

"Hello?" She said a little confused. I couldn't here what the other person was saying but something made her really happy.

"Omg Colby hi." She said getting up finding her panties, putting them back on and walked out of the room.

Who the hell was Colby?......