My Life's A Mess And All I Want Is Chicken Nuggets

(Chapter 35)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John's Pov

Her parents were telling me how happy they were that I was making them grandparents although Nicole is the one actually having the baby I'm being congratulated for being able to get her pregnant I looked over at her talking to my family acting like she was happy when I knew she hated me more than anything right now I don't even think she was ready to tell her family she was pregnant I think she wanted to wait a while before telling anyone really.

Nikki's Pov
I guess the thought of John asking my family to come see me was sweet he was concerned about me and didn't know what to do but I wasn't ready to tell my family I was pregnant I wanted to wait at least another month before I told them anything especially not now when I am at risk of losing my child I don't want lose my child even though I can't stand the thought of John touching me right now or ever again or even being near me I was carrying his baby and I had to make sure this baby came out healthy I wasn't going to let harm come to a child that had no fault in any of this.

"Nicole how are you feeling?" His mom said to me.

"Disgusted, used, and on top of it all I'm at risk of losing my baby because of all the stress your family is causing me so I'd appreciate it very much if you didn't do anything that would make us all sorry." I said walking away from them and back to my family.

"John can we go home I'm tired." I said sitting on the couch.

"Of course let me just go get your vitamins and we will be on our way." He said and I nodded.

"Sweetie are you okay?" My mom said coming to sit next to me.

"Yeah the doctor just said that I need to be more relaxed and healthy because I have very high blood pressure and that could be bad for the baby." I said trying not to alarm them.

"Is it because of stress?" My mom said looking at my dad.

"It could be." I said not really reading into it.

"Jon you are going out of retirement and taking back the company until Nicole has her baby." She said I would have protested but at this point I didn't care I had my own.

"No I'm going to put my son in law in charge of it he should be working anyways." He said and again I could have said something but I didn't care that two companies I really cared about right now was mine and the Cena's especially now that they have gone international they needed more attention.

"That's fine dad I'm going to the car, I'm tired, I'll go see you guys tomorrow." I said getting up.

"No sweetie don't bother we will come to you." My mom said giving me and kiss.

John's Pov

After I had Nicole's vitamins I walked out to find my family and her family but Nicole no where in sight.

"Hey where's Nicole?" I said asking her dad.

"She's in the car waiting for you, tomorrow we will be coming by to see her, and you and I have some important things to discuss." He said before waking off to tell my parents goodnight I did the same then found Nicole sitting outside of the car.