I Want To Know All The Dirty Deatils

(Chapter 17)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nikki's Pov

I woke up that morning feeling like complete crap, I had a huge headache and on top of it all I missed having John hold me at night I had gotten so used to it that I was excited to come home and hope that it would continue on this way and for a second I really thought it would until I caught him with that slut I think if he would have just kissed her and walked away in a way I wouldn't be as mad as I am but what really for me was the way she said call me when you're bored with you're wife and be said he would that's what really killed me how could he even think about seeing her again did he not think of me for one second for all I know that whore could have kids and she wants to pin one on him she could have been pregnant... Oh god just the thought of it was making me sick to my stomach. I got up and headed to the bathroom thinking I was going to throw up and thank god I didn't. I went to look in the mirror and I looked like complete crap my mascara was smeared almost all over my face and I look like I haven't slept in days I let out a sigh of frustration and cleaned my face off I headed into my closet and got ready for my work out.

After 4 hours of trying to work off all my anger I stopped because I was feeling dizzy I decided to go to the kitchen and make something to eat considering I hadn't eaten anything since Maui

I was making myself some lunch when my phone went off I was hoping it was John but to my disappointment it was Barbie

"Hey Barb." I said trying to sound as happy as I could.

"Hey Niks how was the honeymoon." She said sounding happy.

"It was great I have a tan so that's a plus." I said trying to end this conversation.

"Oh come on Nicole tell me." She said while giggling.

"Tell you what?" I said a bit confused.

"How many times did you get it on at the beach." She said letting out a loud laugh.

"Oh well enough I'll tell you that." I said.

"I want all the dirty details! I'm coming over tonight with Joe for dinner ok?" She said and I began to panic.

"Umm not tonight John wants us to be alone and go into the city but umm why don't you guys come tomorrow." I said hoping she would buy it.

"Fine now I have to get take out." She said sounding disappointed.

"Why don't you cook?" I said.