This Marrige Is A Joke

(Chapter 32)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John's Pov

After dessert my family stayed for an hour more then they decided to go home because my brothers had to go get their kids from the sitters, so after they were gone I made sure that everything was clean and everyone had left and locked up, I then headed up stairs hopefully to find Nicole waiting up for me but sadly for me she was already knocked out, this food poising really has her drained hopefully tomorrow she would feel better so we could finally make that trip down to Paris, so I can tell her how much I love her. I changed for bed and went to sleep.

The Next Morning...

I woke up and Nicole wasn't next to me I didn't think much of it, I just got up and headed to take a shower would have been nice if Nicole could join me but I called out for her and she wasn't answering so I just assumed she was out on her morning run, so I just went to shower after I got dressed and headed downstairs I was about to make breakfast when I saw a note on the fridge.

Had to take a business trip I'll be gone for a few days..

-Nikki.

I grabbed my phone and tried calling her a dozen times but nothing it didn't even ring it just went to to voicemail so much for our romantic get away.

Nikki's Pov

It was 7 in the morning and I wanted... No scratch that I NEEDED some sleep but instead of taking in a quick nap I had my head ones the toilet puking whatever was in my since last night, you would think that I was hung over from a wild girls night but no I got married at 19 and was pregnant I've started to realize that I have a sad life. I didn't get to go to college like normal people, I didn't get to experience life the way other girls get to do, noooo I was married to a man who doesn't love me, cheated on me and made the effort to keep our marriage alive only for the soul purpose of keeping his families wealth, this made me so sick if I wasn't all ready throwing up and I would be just on that thought alone. How could I have been so stupid, he doesn't love me how am I supposed to have a baby with a man who doesn't love me, someone who could careless about what happens to me but don't let anyone come near his precious family money.

God how I wish I could be done with this all, I want to be able to say that I'm happy to be having a baby I'm going to be a mom just like my sister and I was for a couple of hours but that was all ruined when I found out the truth now I don't even know if I should be keeping this baby. If I abort now no one will ever know I'll tell my doctor that I had an accident and not to say a word about this to anyone because I don't need the questions and them feeling sorry for me.