Once They Thought I Was The Wife Of A Drug Lord

(Chapter 9)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nikki's Pov

I watched him walk up the stairs without a care in the world, he just told me that he would be in hell in the most beautiful place because he had to be with me, how could he be so mean. Why can't he at least pretend for my sake I have feelings too doesn't he understand that this whole thing hurst for month I've dreamed about this life where I would be at work during the day then rush home to make my man dinner and treat him like a king then we would be upstairs trying for that baby but now I'll never have that, I cleared the table and made sure everything was put away after that I made my way up stairs and looked at the outfit choices I had laid out on the bed I didn't know what to take, no matter what I wore I knew John wouldn't be looking at me. I had all these sexy bikinis and lingerie that I had no idea what to do with, should I take them or just leave them here? I mean I could be naked and nothing fuck it.

I threw everything I had in there I was on a mission John would be in love with me by the time we got back from our honeymoon if not I didn't know what I would do.....

John's Pov

It was 3 am when my alarm clock went off I groaned as I reached to turn if off the only reason why I don't just grab it and slam it against the wall is because it's my phone and I don't have time to go get a new one and wait for every single little thing to get transferred into a new one I headed into the bathroom in my room and began to turn on the water when I realized that I should probably go see if Nicole is awake I wouldn't want to miss our flight as much as I hate that I have to go on this trip I needed a vacation on where I could be out and about with whoever I want and I won't be judged because no one over there knows I'm married, so I can be out with some of the beauties of Maui maybe then Nicole will decide to divorce me but if she catches me cheating them she will have to get half of my money since we didn't sign a prenup, or I don't know our families handled all that all we had to do was show up the day of the wedding which I was forced to do.

I knocked on the door and no one answered I knocked again and nothing I assumed she was sleeping so I just walked in risking her getting mad but then again she is my wife.. Anyways I walked in and I saw her with ear phones in and half naked looking at some clothes she had laid out on the bed. I have to admit that Nicole is really hot, she has an incredible body but that's not all it takes for me to like her.

I walked away knowing that she was awake and got ready for the trip

I walked away knowing that she was awake and got ready for the trip. Once I came back to my room I jumped in the shower and for ready for our flight. After my shower I got dressed and headed down stairs I noticed that all of Nicole's suit cases were already downstairs just waiting for me to put them in the car, she only had to two suit cases which made me a little curious what this really all she was taking? I heard her making her way down stairs and once again she looked hot.

"Is this really all you're taking?" I said pointing to her two bags well 3 with the third one she had in hands

"Yeah I mean it's Maui I'm going to be in a bikini the whole time." She said pushing past me and going to the kitchen.

"What about at night." I said knowing that I would have to at least take her to dinner.

"Whatever I need I'll just buy, haven't you ever been on vacation before." She said looking at me.

"Yeah why?" I said confused.

"You always take more then what you need and come back with more then what you have so I like to think ahead of time." She said grabbing water.

"Yeah I guess that makes sense." I said.

"Anyways lets go I don't feel like getting searched." She said walking back to the grand entrance.

"Why would they search you?" I said grabbing our things.

"When you look like me men will do anything to feel you up but when it happens I always ask for a woman to do it and they usually get upset and let me through." She said letting out a small laugh. "One time they went through all my heels because they thought I was the wife of some drug lord when I was coming back from Cabo."

"What really?" I said confused by all this.

"Yeah apparently they hide drugs in the heel so they suspected." She said opening the trunk so that I could put the luggage in.

"That's crazy." I said I couldn't help but let out a small laugh.

"Yeah it really was." She said getting in the driver side.

"I'm driving." I said before she could close the door.

"Oh okay." She said but instead getting out she jumped over her ass was in my face for the time it took her to get over on that side she had a nice ass but still not feelings for her.

Once we boarded her private plane we made the long flight to Maui it was 2 in the morning when we finally arrived we checked in and I was planning on getting a separate room but it was too late in the night to do that so we got settled in and Nicole went into the bathroom to change into her Pj's I was laying in bed with just my boxers on I figure if I tease her she will want me then I get to deny her, hurt her and she will think about that divorce more and more.

It was a good plan until she came out of the bathroom looking like that.....

She came out in nothing but her bra and underwear I thought she would come straight to bed and this show would be over but no she kept walking around the room looking through her bags bending down to find something I would be lying if I said I was...

She came out in nothing but her bra and underwear I thought she would come straight to bed and this show would be over but no she kept walking around the room looking through her bags bending down to find something I would be lying if I said I wasn't the least bit turned on because I was. If she kept dressing like this then it would be a long trip..........