I Couldn't Resist It

(Chapter 36)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nikki's Pov

It was inside that Mc Donald's that it truly hit me that I was pregnant because I had a melt down over freaking chicken nuggets so I walked out and told join I didn't have money he was being so sweet that he made me get back into the car and got me everything I wanted he took long in there but he told me it was because they got my order right the first time and he wanted it to be perfect he was making me melt could you not tell I was pregnant? I was happy about someone bringing me food.

After we got home I ate all of my food then John walked me upstairs I changed into my pjs which was basically lingerie that's all I've ever worn to bed and John has never gone to sleep without not having sex with me I mean I pretty sure that's how I got pregnant anyways he laid me down and pulled the covers over me.

"Just call me if you need anything." He said rubbing my tummy before started to walk out when something in me moved I mean other then the baby. I didn't want him to leave so I grabbed his hand.

"Can you lay with me." I said looking down not wanting to see his face when he said no but to my surprise he turned around to me and leaned down.

 We were inches away from kissing I knew I didn't want him to think I cared but in this moment I just couldn't resist him

So I let him kiss me....

John's Pov

She pulled me down on top of her as we began to make out this was what I have been waiting for, for so long, I hadn't seen her in a month so when she finally came home I couldn't wait to get her into our room that sadly never happened because well she told us the real reason why she had been gone for so long she was mad but now that I had her here I wasn't planning on letting go. I removed the blanket from her body and admired how gorgeous she was before kissing her again.