Ive Must Of Been Out Of My Mind

(Chapter 15)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nikki's Pov

I walked back to our room and I broke down on the floor I felt like someone had punched my heart stomach all in knots I was crying like I've never cried before not even when my grandfather died which seems so crazy I just felt like curling up into a ball but I can't I have to go home and pretend like I have the perfect marriage when my husband just cheated on me with some tramp that he doesn't even know I picked myself up and I went into the bathroom and washed off my whole face I redid my make up and it never even looked like I had been crying and I began to pack all of my things I tried so hard not to break again and thankfully I didn't he walked into the room and saw that I was getting my things ready so he began packing.

"What time is our flight?" He said, I didn't bother answering so I just walked past him and went into the living room. He seemed angry and followed me I grabbed the hotel phone and phoned down to the front desk. "Yes hi can I get a car here in about an hour and a half and can someone bring me a steak sandwich with curly fries and donuts." I said she told me yes and I sat down grabbed me ear phones and ignored him the whole time he tried to talk to me but I didn't want to talk to him at all. Right now all I need is to stuff my face with fat and greasy food and my all time favorite donuts choclate donuts room service couldn't get here fast enough.

I was listening Pandora radio trying to just keep things off my mind when Beyoncé Best Thing I Never Had.

What goes around comes back around (hey my baby)
I say what goes around comes back around (hey my baby)
What goes around comes back around...

There was a time
I thought, that you did everything right
No lies, no wrong
Boy I must've been out of my mind
So when I think of the time that I almost loved you
You showed your ass and I, I saw the real you

Thank God you blew it
I thank God I dodged the bullet
I'm so over you
So baby good lookin' out

[Chorus:]
I wanted you bad
I'm so through with that
'Cause honestly you turned out to be the (best thing I never had)
You turned out to be the (best thing I never had)
And I'm gonna' always be the (best thing you never had)
Oh yeah, I bet it sucks to be you right now

So sad, you're hurt
Boo hoo, oh, did you expect me to care
You don't deserve my tears
I guess that's why they ain't there
When I think that there was a time that I almost loved you
You showed your ass and baby yes I saw the real you

Thank God you blew it
I thank God I dodged the bullet
I'm so over you
Baby good lookin' out

[Chorus:]
I wanted you bad
I'm so through with that
Cause honestly you turned out to be the (best thing I never had)
I said, you turned out to be the (best thing I never had)
And I'll never be the (best thing you never had)
Oh baby I bet sucks to be you right now

I know you want me back
It's time to face the facts
That I'm the one that's got away
Lord knows that it would take another place, another time, another world, another life
Thank God I found the good in goodbye

[Chorus:]
I used to want you so bad
I'm so through with that
Cause honestly you turned out to be the (best thing I never had)
Oh you turned out to be (the best thing I never had)
And I will always be the (best thing you never had)
Oh, best thing you never had!

I used to want you so bad
I'm so through with that
Cause honestly you turned out to be the (best thing I never had)
Oh you turned out to be the (best thing I never had)
Oh, I will never be the (best thing you never had)
Oh baby, I bet it sucks to be you right now

What goes around, comes back around
I bet it sucks to be you right now
What goes around, comes back around
I bet it sucks to be you right now
What goes around, comes back around
I bet it sucks to be you right now....

I smiled for some reason this song gave me power and strength I realized what I had to do...

John's Pov

Ever since I came back from being with Mickie Nicole has been weird she ignored me and didn't been bother asking me if I wanted to eat when she ordered food for herself, then on the plane she sat far away from me, not even trying to sit close to me to see if anything would happen between us because that usually now our sexual encounters happen she's mad yet she still came to me and that's how it all started but she continues to ignore me.

We finally made it back to Boston at 10 P.M and I was pretty tired I couldn't wait to just fall asleep maybe I would start sleeping and me and Nicole's room now since my mom said their would be a maid in our house now can't have rumors flying around not only would that be bad for her family but for mine as well.

We pulled up to our house and Nicole bolted out of the car she grabbed her things and made her way inside when she was stopped by the new maid. She was pretty blonde and had a nice little figure I see my mom thought of me or was it one of my brothers.

"Hello." She said taking Nicole's bags.

"And you are?" She said not pleased.

"I'm Maryse and I'm you're new maid." She said with a French accent this was definitely a doing of my brother he knows this is one of my many fantasies a French maid and they knew how much I didn't want to be married.

"Okay Maryse here take the clothes out of the bags burn everything inside and then put the luggage back in my room then get the fuck out of my house you'll get a months pay but I won't be needing you

"Okay Maryse here take the clothes out of the bags burn everything inside and then put the luggage back in my room then get the fuck out of my house you'll get a months pay but I won't be needing you." Nicole said walking up stairs.

"But Mrs. Cena.." She began to say with tears in her eyes.

"Don't call me that call me Nicole, don't worry I'll recommend you to someone else but I don't need you here." She said starting to walk again and Maryse just nodded starting to walk to the back when I stopped her.

"Nicole she's a gift from my family." I said trying to reason with her.

"Well then give her back I don't need her you won't be here that much longer either so why don't you go with her..........