It Looks Like Were Moving.....

(Chapter 49)
A/N

I'm so so so so so so so so so sorry I haven't updated anything in like a week, this is honestly the longest I've ever gone without posting and I feel so bad because it's not my intentions honestly I have been super crazy busy and on top of it all I've been having trouble coming up with somethings so it's not like I don't want to update I swear it's just that I'm so stuck but I am back and hopefully I'll be able to update I'll week cause I've been writing for 2 days straight now, tonight I updated this and tomorrow I will be updating the last chapter of this book, I know crazy it's already ending and I will also try to update one of the other books it will probably be Forbidden Love because My Second Chance is still in the works but part 3 will be up hopefully by Wednesday....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nikki's Pov

Ever since I took my first steps I haven't been able to stop crying my little Hazel was sleeping in my arms I haven't been or well I haven't tried walking again I was scared that this was only a one time thing I was calling out to John but he still wasn't coming in, I placed Hazel back down on the bed, I watched her sleep for a few seconds before I decided it was time for me to stop being a wuss and try walking again, so I stood up and I walked to the door, I wobbled a bit but for the most part I was walking and it felt so damn good, I was able to walk I was at the head of the stairs when I began to yell for John.

"John." I said and he came running towards me.

"Oh Nicole it worked." He said lifting me in his arms.

"What worked?" I said confused as he kissed my cheeks.

"Owen said that we should try to make you walk so we thought that maybe if one of the kids was in danger then maybe you you do anything and you did you got up and walked." He said.

"You would put our kids in danger, just so that I could walk?" I said getting angry.

"Hazel was never in any danger Rosanna was under the bed the whole time with a Mic in her year if we thought you couldn't we would have told her to get out and grab her." He said wrapping his arms around me.

"You are damn lucky I'm happy right now, or else I would punch you." I said hugging him I'm walking again not a lot but it's more then I could yesterday and the past month I'm on my feet with no help from anyone and I'm happy as dangerous and stupid as this plan was to me they did it for me and we'll it worked...