I Thought About Sad Things And Began To Ball My Eyes Out

(Chapter 42)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nikki's Pov

It wasn't how I thought things would turn out but I got what I wanted, I heard John getting ready to leave when he I'm guessing came to see if I was sleep so I wouldn't see him leave, so when I heard him coming I thought about my grandpa and a lot of other sad things and I began to put on the show of my life, I thought I could get John to talk to me and then I would get to offer him a drink, a drink in which I crushed one very strong sleeping pill into, so he slept through through the night and he wouldn't be able to see that slut but what surprised me was that he said he loved me, he hadn't said that in a really long time and I don't know if he meant it or if it was all in the spur of the moment.

I arrived at Mickie hotel, I went to the front desk and asked for her room number I told the receptionist that my husband and I had come to see her but to tell her that only a Mr. Cena had come to see her because she was my best friend and I wanted to surprise her so when she heard that a Mr. Cena was down stairs she obviously let me up, I pretend to talk to a man next to me so the receptionist thought he was my husband. I finally made it onto the floor she was on and I reached her door, this bitch really thought it was John. Because she left a note on the door..

"Just come in and bring the note in...

I smiled and removed the note from the door and made my way in, she really out did herself with roses and candles I smiled to myself thinking that this was the funniest thing ever she actually thought she could have John right now, too bad all she's going to be getting is a reality check.

I slammed the door shut so she knew she was no longer alone

I slammed the door shut so she knew she was no longer alone. She came out of the bathroom with some tacky lingerie and it took everything in me not to throw her out the window but I just began to laugh.

"What's so funny." She said as I walked over to the bed.

"You know this is a fire hazard right?" I said as I turned off the candles she had in the bed.

"What are you going here?" She said grabbing a robe to cover herself.

"I see you're enjoying the career I've paid for." I said looking around the room seeing all of the nice things she's bought her self.

"You didn't pay for my career you paid me to leave I did the rest." She said getting angry.

"Oh sweetie it's so cute how you think you did this on your own." I said sitting on the couch.

"What are you talking about." She said getting closer to me.

"You know as easy as I handed you, your career I can take it away." I said pulling out my phone noticing hers on the table.

"You have no control over that anymore." She said getting angry.

"Or do I?" I said grabbing her phone and handing it to her.

"No you don't." She said backing up a little.

"Have you ever spoken to owner of your record label?" I said handing her, her phone.

"No why?" She said taking it from her.

"Wouldn't you like it? I'm sure Colby gave you his number." I said urging her to unlock her phone.

"How do you know my manager?" She said shocked.

"I know way more then you think why don't you text Colby and have him give you his number." I said going to text Colby to do as I say.

After a while she had the number and showed it to me.

"I have it, now what?" She said

"Call it." I said walking out into the balcony I turned to see her dialing the number I smiled as my own phone began to ring.

"Hello Star Management Label how can I help you so late at night?" I said turning around to see her face in complete shock I laughed to myself a bit before heading inside.

"You're the owner of my record label?" She said stunned as I'm assuming anyone would be.

"Yup so listen and listen close, tomorrow morning you are going to go see your mother and tell her that you're taking her to live with you in Nashville, tell her that you miss her like crazy and Boston just isn't the place to live anymore after that's done you will never step foot into this town again unless Colby books you here got it?" I said making sure my voice was firm so she knew I meant business.

"What if I refuse to do so, my mother loves Boston and don't you just live my mother?" She said trying to fight back.

"Yes as much as I love your mother, I love my husband more, we're having a baby soon and my child will not grow up without a father so just like I put you on the map and made you famous I can easily remove you, do you know how many more talented girls I have waiting to be in your place? So I suggest you do as I say and leave, leave and never come back unless I say it's okay, don't go to Florida either you will go and be where I say, or I'll be looking at the next where are they now episode with your name on it." I said heading towards the door. "If I ever hear about you being anywhere near John then kiss it all goodbye." I said slamming the door as I walked out. Very content with myself now all I had to do was convince John that we had a magical night of non stop sex that should be easy.

No Ones Pov

Mickie was in her room angry and confused she was more conflicted she wanted to be with John but she wanted her career more even though she promised to break Nicole and John apart she knew that wasn't something she could do anymore so she picked up the phone and began to call someone.

"Hello?" There person said sleepy.

"I'm sorry to wake you up Mrs. Cena but the deals off I won't be helping you get rid of Nicole I have more import things to worry about goodbye.........