I Had A Whore That Needs Handaling

(Chapter 28)

New Book Forbidden Love Check It Out!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John's Pov

Nicole really didn't like the fact that my mom sent those test over I know how she feels about this but why am I supposed to do? I have been told that she needs to get pregnant as soon as possible so the thought of leaving me doesn't cross her mind I was going to follow her out back when there was a knock on the door, I went to go see who it was, I was surprised to see who it was this was her dads first time at the house I wonder if Nicole called him here, he asked me where she was I told him out back, after he was gone I went to see if she was still out back but she wasn't I walked up stairs and heard talking from her closet so I walked in and she kind of froze in place when she saw me then she continued her phone call.

"You know what I can't talk right now, I'll see you next week and we can continue this." She said, I heard more talking from the other line but I couldn't understand what the person was saying. "Okay thanks Colby I can't wait to see you bye." She said quickly hanging up and looking at me.

"Are you ok?" I said.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" She said looking out the window.

"Well for one your dad left kind of mad and your eyes are kind of red." I said and she turned around to face me.

"I guess I've been better but I don't want to talk about it right now." She said going over to look at her dresses.

"Okay well do you have any cravings for dinner?" I said going to wrap my arms around her waist.

"Why don't we go out?" She said pulling out a dress and showing it to me.

"Sure I'll go get ready, I'll call and have a table set up for us." I said, she smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks babe." She said as I left the room, I don't know why but recently I've been getting this warm fuzzy feeling every time she kisses my cheek it's so hard to explain why but I think I like it.

That Sunday...

Nikki's Pov

John went on a fishing trip with his brothers, I know it was crazy but I drove him just to make sure he wasn't lying to me and he wasn't I saw all of his brothers including theirs sons getting in the car with their fishing rods and their wives kissing them goodbye I got out of the car to say hello to them and or course I got asked the same old question when are you two having kids. This really began to annoy me because not only did I need my husbands permission to order a damn glass of wine but now I was expected to have his children immediately this was so outrageous to me, I smiled and hot them with the whenever God wants, they smiled at me and took that as my cue to leave I kissed John goodbye and I made my way to the flower shop there was a little thing I had to handle.

Once I for there I noticed that Mrs. James car wasn't there I smiled knowing that I would be putting this bitch in her place.

"You sure you want to do this?" Barbie said before we got out of the car.

"Yeah I want her gone." I said taking a deep breathe and putting on my glasses, I told Barbie what happened with this tramp, she was a true friend she didn't judge or go run off to the first person she could she stayed by my side and the first words that came out of her mouth was what do you want me to do? I can't fuck a bitch up because of the baby but I say the word and I will send someone to do it.