You Have Been Such A Bitch Lately...

(Chapter 40)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nikki's Pov

John has been acting very different lately ever since we came back from Florida things haven't been the same he stopped sleeping with me which is horrible at night since the baby moves around a lot and I can't get comfortable when I tell him that I can't sleep he tells me what he's supposed to do about it then gives me my pillow and locks me out of his room, it's so strange he only kissed my belly but is always so cold towards me, I know I wanted things this way but I didn't think it would hurt this much.

Months Later......

I'm finally 8 months pregnant and I'm literally huge, or well I feel huge John says I'm not that big but I feel enormous.

"JOHN

"JOHN..." I yelled from my dressing room I jut had to sit on the floor now I couldn't get up. I was about to yell again when he came in the room.

"What!?" He said annoyed.

"Can you help me off the floor?" I said as I reached for his hand. He just rolled his eyes and helped me up.

"Why were you even on the floor to begin with?" He said after helping me sit on a chair.

"Well I got dressed and I needed shoes but I couldn't put on my shoes and I didn't want to bug you because you have been such a bitch lately so I thought I can do it but I couldn't and I ended up that way." I said getting up and just going for my flip flops knowing there is no way I was making it into any other shoe.

"What do you mean I've been a bitch." He said getting angry.

"Forget it I have to go." I said walking out of the room as he followed me.

"Where are you going?" He said.

"I'm going to go get some flowers for the dinning room remember our families our coming over for dinner tonight." I said grabbing my keys and heading to the car.

"Nicole you can barely drive." He said as he watched me struggle to get in the car.

"Yeah well I don't care I have no other choice." I said finally being able to get in.

"Let me take you." He said trying to get me out of the car.

"John leave me alone, it's clear that you don't want to do shit for me and our baby so just leave me alone I have enough going on and I don't need you hurting my feelings because I am very sensitive right now, so leave me alone and go fuck one of your many whore." I said slamming the door and driving away I knew that was a bit harsh but it's the truth John has made me feel so ugly about myself for the past 7 months he looks at girls who are skinner then me and doesn't even tell me that I look pretty anymore and to top it all off that whore Mickie James is in town apparently the career I paid for is going amazing and now she's on tour I don't want John to go see her she makes me sick.