It Meant Nothing To Me, It Was A Moment Of Weakness

(Chapter 12)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nikki's Pov

That morning I woke up naked in John's arms I smiled at the memory of last night it was amazing I thought it would be painful since it's my first time but it was the complete opposite it was magical John took care of me he made sure I was okay and I loved that about him if I wasn't in love with him before I sure am now. I got up and decided to surprise him with breakfast in bed so I got his shirt and put it on went into the living room and ordered room service I waited for about 20 minutes when John walked into the living room.

"Go back to bed I want us to have breakfast in bed." I said trying to get him back in the room.

"No thanks out here is fine." He said not even looking at me.

"Okay so what do you want to do today." I said sitting on his lap.

"Umm I don't know I think I'm just going to do something on my own today." He said again not looking at me and looking uncomfortable with me sitting on his lap.

"I was thinking that maybe we could do a spa day couple massage go on a walk on the beach I don't know something romantic after last night." I said kissing his cheek.

"Look last night was just a weak moment I haven't had sex in like 2 months it meant nothing." He said getting up and sitting on the other couch...slowly breaking my heart.

"Nothing?" I whispered back to him.

"Look I have to deal with this marriage might as well take advantage of the fact that I have a wife right." He said getting up to and answering the food I had ordered came he paid that guy and sat at the dinning room table he began to eat with out even asking me if I wanted anything I just quickly made it into the room and broke down crying.

John's Pov

After she fell asleep on my chest I carried her to bed I laid down with her and was going to go out and sleep on the couch when she once again turned over and laid on my chest I really wore her out I decided to just stay in bed and deal with this tomorrow. When I finally woke up she wasn't awake so I got out of bed and headed into the living room where I saw her she tried to get me back into bed but I didn't want to I knew she was trying to be sweet and romantic this is exactly what I was trying to avoid coming into this honeymoon and I've failed I need to make sure she knows that this means nothing.

After I told her I saw her heart breaking in front of me it wasn't anything pretty to watch I was close to hugging her and saying I'm sorry when room service came I grabbed the food, paid the man and began to eat my food she got up and went inside I felt like such a dick but this isn't something that I should be making her feel like crap about I should at least tell her that it was good and I would I in fact want us to do it again maybe try to kiss her and repeat last night events I got up and knocked on the door thinking she has locked it she didn't answer so I tried to open it and it was unlocked I walked in the room and saw that she was gone I check the bathroom the closet I even walked out side for a while thinking that maybe she was somewhere out on the beach but she want.

Cena what have you done. I said slapping my hand up against my face.

Nikki's Pov

I couldn't be in there anymore so I took a quick shower and went out threw the back I just needed time I needed to reevaluate things with him I don't understand how even after he told me that sex with me didn't mean anything to him I still love him. I put on my black bikini

and I just began to walk on the beach I was losing myself in my thoughts that I didn't realize that I needed up back to where everyone comes to the beach I was way out of the private areas I sat down and watched this happy couple play with their s...

and I just began to walk on the beach I was losing myself in my thoughts that I didn't realize that I needed up back to where everyone comes to the beach I was way out of the private areas I sat down and watched this happy couple play with their son who seemed to be about 2 years old, they looked so happy and that broke me I was seeing something that I knew I would never have John will never look at me like he loves me and I will never have a baby one made from our love I'll never be a mother. It broke my heart but I will not be the laughing stock of the town I will make everyone knows that the reason I can't conceive a child is because of John it's all his fault everything will be his fault.

I was deep in my thoughts when someone tapped my shoulder it was a guy with black and blonde hair he had nice eyes.

"Mind if I sit?" He said pointing to the spot next to me.

"Go ahead." I said looking out into the water.

"So tell me why is a beautiful woman like yourself crying on the beach." He said looking at me.

"Marriage problem." I said not even bothering to ask who he was or why did he care to know I was so broken that I just needed to vent.

"What's the problem." He said

"I don't feel loved that's all I don't feel needed or wanted." I said and it was true I felt like crap right now he doesn't love me and there is nothing I can do about it.

"How can someone not love someone as gorgeous as you? I'm sure the inside matches how beautiful you are on the outside too." He said, I smiled for once someone was making me smile.

I later found out that his name was Colby Lopez and that he is originally from Ohio but came down to Hawaii for work since no one was really hiring so he came here where he helps with come company we talked all day and it was a really great way to keep me distracted from John but it was finally time to go home or well the hotel I said goodbye and hoped I would see him soon I walked back to the hotel to see that John wasn't even here I shook my head and I got ready for bed I just grabbed my sweat pants and a shirt because I in now way felt like dressing sexy for him he doesn't deserve it.

After an hour he came in reeking of alcohol he got into bed and tried to cuddle me but I pushed him off.

"Go sleep on the couch." I said he didn't protest he grabbed a pillow and was walking out when I turned to him.

"You took my virginity something that I'll never get back something special that I had saved for you and you didn't even care please don't talk to me the whole time we're here...........