Until Never...

(Chapter 31)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John's Pov

Nicole has finally been home more often, that Colby guy comes to her and the look themselves in the office Nicole had built for me but seeing as she's the only one who was running a real business I from time to time pop in my head over at my family's business and go over things and fill in for my brothers when they go on vacations with the family and kids or when they just don't feel like going in. I am the one who fills the spot and it's not so much of a bad thing it's just that my dad just doesn't have that many positions in the company to give to each of us so it's not my fault. Nicole doesn't mind it either makes her feel empowered and confident that she gets to work and it's one of the things that I love about her....

Yes I love her I realized it not to long ago that she is like no other girl I have ever met and it's nice to know that I could love my wife, crazy huh? I've been meaning to tell her but she's always so busy or tired and I don't want to have to tell her then her go back to work, I'm planning a romantic get away I'm surprising her with tickets to Paris where we will walk on the lock of love bridge and put a lock on it I'm kinda really excited that I was hoping that I could surprise her tonight after dinner when my family is gone and we could leave tomorrow morning since she's the boss she can just pick up and leave whenever she wants so hopefully things will go as planned after dinner Nicole was getting dessert ready to be sent out when my brothers asked me out back I nodded and once we were outside Sean pulled out his box of Cubans and we all took one I was curious as to why but I just took it I'm not much of a smoker hit I'll have one of these on occasion.

"What are we celebrating?" Matt said as he passed the lighter.

"Today our business hit a very huge mark we went international." He said and we all were surprised but very happy because we have wanted it to go that way for such a long time now.

"That's great." I said lighting up my cigar.

"You know it's all thanks to you." He said taking the lighter from me.

"Why me?" I said.

"If you hadn't stayed with Nicole we would have been left with nothing and the man I talked too is a friend of Mr. Garcia and well he said if his daughter was married to you then he trust our family so that closed the deal." He said I was surprised that this marriage actually benefited my family I thought it would only be me.

"Yeah well you guys pushed me into staying with her." I said taking a puff.

"Just think about it this way John two more months and you can leave her." Matt said and he had a point from what my mom said I didn't have to stay with her for much longer but I wanted to.

"To think I only stayed with her for the money." I said stopping mid way because I didn't know if should tell them or not. Finally I looked up at Matt who I knew no matter what wouldn't judge me." I think I might stay with her a little longer I don't know but there's something about her that I love and I intend to figure it out of it doesn't work out then we'll I'll get to walk away with out money and at least I know I tried." I said and they all nodded they must all understand what that feels like, they have kids with their wives so maybe there is some love there.

After we finished we walked back on to find my mom knocking on the door of the bathroom.

"What's going on?" I said walking over to her.

"Nicole just ran in here crying and she won't open." My mom said and I began to knock too.

"Nicole sweetie open the door." I said but nothing I was thinking of breaking down the door but I remembered I have keys to all doors I just don't know where I put them I was about to go look for them when Nicole opened the door.

"Nicole sweetheart are you okay?" My mom said and Nicole just nodded.

"Yeah I just threw up its nothing." She said holding her stomach.

"Oh is there a reason you called this dinner perhaps to tell us you're expecting." My mother said with a huge smile on her face.

"No I just have the stomach flu." She said pushing my mothers hand away. "Umm I'm going to sleep I'm really tired and I just don't feel good excuse me." She said walking away and making her way up stairs. I thought she was acting weird but decided to just brush it off and talk to her later tonight.

Nikki's Pov

Once I was safe upstairs I began to pack a bag and called Colby.

"Hello." He said in a sleepy voice.

"I'm so sorry did I wake you up?" I said feeling bad.

"Kinda but don't worry about it what's up?" He said sounding more awake.

"How would you feel about a surprise trip to New York." I said taking anything I would need.

"I would say let go I just need to find someone who can watch my grandma." He said as I heard him get up.

"Bring her, after I want to go to Paris and do the things we said we would do there as well you know make it a long work week.

"Are you sure you want my grandmother to go?" He said a little surprised.

"Yeah bring her you know I adore her and she always tells the best stories so it's settled bring her and please make it for tonight." I said starting to search up flights.

"Why tonight." He said.

" I just need to be away from here." I said trying not to cry after that he didn't argue with me he just told me okay and told me to meet him at 3 am at the airport I agreed and finished up my bags once everything was done I changed into a sweat suit and went to bed I set my alarm on silent. It when off at 2:30 am and I quietly made it out of bed I saw John sleeping next to me naked. I bit my lip so badly wanting to kiss him but I wanted to slap him too I can't believe he was playing me this whole time.

"Until never John....