Why Can't I Feel My Body....

(Chapter 45)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John's Pov

I watched as she just laid there, neck brace on and not moving how I was that was me instead of her...

She looked like she was in a peaceful sleep but it felt like it was one that she would never wake up from, doctors said she would be fine that she will wake up he can't exactly tell me when just that she will heart breaking things is that he said ...

She looked like she was in a peaceful sleep but it felt like it was one that she would never wake up from, doctors said she would be fine that she will wake up he can't exactly tell me when just that she will heart breaking things is that he said she might be paralyzed from the waist down, right now it looks like a 50/50 chance the only she might wake up and not feel her legs at all or any movement or she will wake up and not feel her legs but she will feel when someone touches her legs of pokes her or tickles it were praying for the best, I have the kids here with me in the room I let them touch her hand and even set them on her chest hopefully causing her to react and wake up but nothing so far, it's been two weeks and thankfully the doctor said the babies were okay and in perfect health now all we have to do it wait for Nicole to be better, I know how strongly Nicole was about breast feeding them so I asked the doctor if there is any way we could do that, and he had the idea of pumping which worked and now they drink her milk from a bottle I know it's not exactly what she wanted but it's not formula.

Nikki's Pov

It's been two weeks and John has not left my side, he has Rosanna bring home clothes from the house and he showers here, maybe what I saw wasn't what I thought and I over reacted that's the guilt that's been building up in me, I could have killed my babies over a misunderstanding I still don't know who she is or what he was doing with her. I don't care all I care about now is that my babies are fine I don't care if I wake up paralyzed sure it would hurt me not being able to ever walk again but as long as my kids are healthy nothing really matters.

I wish I cold just wake up from this already and hold them I hear their cries, even their little giggles dying to hold them in my arms John lays them on my chest and they grab on to my hand but I still can't seem to open my eyes or move my body I just wish I could.

Days Later......

Still nothing I can't believe I'm stuck in this stage nothing has really changed and still after days and days of insisting him to go home and get some proper rest John denies and stays by my side god how I love this man. From I heard John say it was 5' o clock on the evening when someone came in a voice I've never really heard she asked him to walk outside with him he was a bit hesitant but did it anyways I wonder what was going on. It was 5 minutes later that one of my babies started crying how I wished I could just get up and grab him or her it was ten minutes and the baby was still crying no one had come in to see what was wrong it was that moment that my eyes flew open.