Be Good To Me And I'll Be Good To You

(Chapter 13)

A/N
Since you guys loved the previous chapter so much I decided to treat you guys to another one just like it so keep in mind very sexual content near the end of this chapter. Enjoy!! 💋

Oh and Happy Birthday To A Very Special Man Who Nicole Gets To Call Him Hers💋😍🎂🎊❣
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John's Pov

After I knew Nicole wouldn't be coming back after waiting for hours I decided to just go out and try to look for her I walked around the whole hotel and found nothing I wanted to continue looking for her but I got distracted by this group of girls dancing they called me over and I couldn't resist I am a man after all I danced with them did shots and everything else imaginable I stayed there for hours when finally I decided to go back to the room it was almost midnight and I went into the room to see Nicole in bed already so I decided to be snuggle up to her keep in mind I was pretty tipsy so I got in bed when she felt my arms wraps around her she pushed me off and told me to go sleep on the couch as I was doing so she turned to me she told me how I was the one to take her virginity how she has saved it for me and I ruined it all for her. She was never getting that back and I was responsible for making her feel like crap.

I knew how important that is to a girl it's not like she's the first one I've done it for but I knew that for the girls it always more important then for some guys I felt like such a complete idiot I walked out and I couldn't sleep I walked around the whole damn living room I can't live with this great deal of guilt and pain that she must be going through I walked back in and I saw her sleeping the moon light hitting her so perfectly that it turned me on so much I just couldn't help it, I got on the bed and began to kiss her slowly and intensely.

After what seemed like an ages she finally realized what was happening she pushed me away a little trying to push me away completely off of her but I wouldn't let her. "What do you think you're doing." She said in a sexy sleepy voice.

Nikki's Pov

I was deep in sleep when I felt the bed sink in a bit but it wasn't right next to me it was over me I didn't think much of it when I felt a body lay lightly on top of me and begin to kiss my lips I let myself in the beginning but then I began to wonder what is this wasn't John? I opened my eyes and I was met with beautiful eyes looking into mine I tied to push him off but I couldn't I was telling him to go away when suddenly his mouth was on mine and his tongue slipped between my lips. He had a deep musky manly smell to him and my body trembled in fear even as my mouth parted for him and I found myself sucking on it, his hands were on my breasts now, squeezing them through my blankets and making me very excited.

"John no" I protested as I pushed him away. "No!"

"Come on Nicole." he panted as his hands grabbed my knees through the blankets and he pushed my legs apart. "I'll make you feel so good. You know that baby." He said grabbing my hand.

"I know you'd make me feel good," I
huffed. "I know that." I said slowly giving in.

John stood up suddenly. I almost felt relieved at first but then he started untying the string of his sweats.

"John don't," I nearly begged as I squirmed up into a tight little ball, my knees under my arms in the fetal position.

"Don't what?" he asked pulling his sweats out and down so that his c*ck sprung out in the pale moonlight like a giant freak show monster. It was large I couldn't believe that I hadn't noticed last night.
"Don't what?" he repeated. "Don't give you what you deserve?" He said coming closer to me.

"Suck it!" he groaned deeply and thrust his hips in my face.
I don't know what possessed me but my hands both reached out and took that monster sized cock in my hands. His rock hard cock felt gloriously hot in my hand and no matter how tightly I sqeezed it the girth never changed. I opened my mouth instinctively, and wrapped my lips around it.

"God yes," John groaned as he placed his hand on the back of my head now and pushed my face onto it.

I flattened my tongue along the underside of Johns tremendous shaft, curling it to fit snugly around the sides and relaxed my throat as I let him continue to stuff his enormous salami in my mouth. I was determined not to choke on it I put my hands on his powerful thighs and gobbled quickly, slinking the huge bloated pipe down my throat. I gagged slightly, but made no sound as I pulled back to breath again. Good God I swore that thing could poke down in my stomach if I let it.
My hands were on his beautiful cock again and I began to stroke it as my mouth sucked expertly on every inch. John pulled his enormous plump shaft from my mouth.

"Now," he said simply as he pulled my blanket off of me with a flourish. I wanted to stop him but I was helpless to as he tossed my blanket on the floor and took me in his huge powerful arms, lifting me off the bed effortlessly. I clung to him then my huge warm breasts pressed against his muscular chest, my legs wrapped tightly around his stomach. I could feel his fat bloated cock against my ass as his hands grabbed my tight cheeks and then pulled my panties to one side. How the rest of my clothes came off so quickly? I have no idea I was to lost in the moment of it all.

"No don't," I said unconvincingly and I could feel his hand grabbing for his huge cock beneath me. Suddenly I felt his other hand,pulling my sloppy wet lips open. I could have let go then and he would have dropped me, but I held on to him for dear life, shaking with fear and anticipation.

"Come on baby, take me in," he said huskily as he pushed the huge bloated knob against my wet lips and began to drive himself upwards.
"UHHH!" I cried out my legs gripped tighter, my ass driving down foolishly to ram his huge steel like pole inside me. "Ohhh Shit!!!" I said as I gasped for air.

His colossal cock throbbed deep in me making my whole body pulse with his tempo He spun me quickly then, pushing me up against the wall with an audible bang my heart pounded as John drove himself up into me with tremendous force.
I exploded then and there my shameless cunt oozing thick cum all over his enormous dick. He pinned me tight to the wall, hammering his huge shaft up inside me, he shoved his tongue in my mouth again, keeping me to a dull moaning as he pumped his glorious cock up inside me over and over and over again.

Then, without warning, I felt the fire hot liquid of his cum explode inside me, filling my womb with burning sticky cum. I came again then, mixing my own cum with his. He pulled me upwards then, his huge cock flopping out of me. I could feel the rush of liquid pouring out of me and could hear it dripping noise. He held me there for a short time, his tongue back in my mouth as our wonderful sex poured onto the floor.

"Tell me now." He whispered into my ear "Are you still mad.......