Because I Love You, You Idiot

(Chapter 43)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nikki's Pov

After leaving Mickie hotel I made my way home, thankfully I found John still sleeping so I got half naked and got back into bed with him I didn't want to have to drug him but that was the only way that I knew for sure he wouldn't be going to go see the slut and as much as I love Ms. James she will be better off in Nashville with Mickie away from me and away from my man. Hopefully after tomorrow we can works somethings out, the thought of my baby having to go back and forth between me and John makes me sad and I don't want to put my baby boy or girl through that I wish the doctors could tell me what I'm having but this baby is always facing away from us and never lets me see it's cute little face all I know is that he or she is healthy and that's all that really matters and the fact that my baby is starting to get into position to come out makes things better too because then I won't need to have a C- Section like Barbie did. I'm currently 36 weeks in and the doctor said it could come any day now really I could be early but if it passes 40 weeks then he will have to endure labor and I don't want that I want my baby to come naturally hopefully soon because I can't deal with this giant stomach anymore.

John's Pov

I woke up the next day by myself and I was naked I was confused until I saw that come of Nicole's things were on th floor next to mine I hopped in the shower then made my way down stairs to the amazing smell of breakfast I didn't know what was going on but I needed to find out. I walked into the kitchen and found Nicole placing a plate of food on the table smiling when she saw me.

"Morning babe." She said cheerfully that's the happiest I've seen her in such a long time.

"Morning?" I said a bit confused I looked down on the table and I saw all this yummy food.

"Rosanna really out did herself this morning

"Rosanna really out did herself this morning." I said helping her sit then sat down.

"Actually I gave her the day off and I made all this." She said placing a napkin on her tummy.

"Really? Why?" I said surprised.

"It's the least I can do after what you did for me last night, thank you by the way you probably did it out of guilt I still appreciate it." She said looking down not making eye contact with me.

"Umm I'm sorry what exactly did I do?" I said grabbing her hand.

"You made me feel beautiful again more then once, now can we enjoy our breakfast before you go back to treating me the way you use to?" She said looking at me with a few tears in her eyes.

"Nicole what happened last night, happened because I love you....

Nikki's Pov

"Nicole what happened last night happened because I love you." He said wiping away the tear that had fallen from my eye.

"You do?" I said completely shocked.

"Yes I do, look I admit I never wanted to marry you and when I did I tried anything to make you leave me until my parents told me about this contract where.." He began to say when I stopped him.

"I know all about the contract remember." I said let out a weak laugh.

"Oh right well yes but with time I fell in love with you, I was going to fly you out to Paris and tell you on the locks of love bridge but the night when I was going to tell you, you were asleep and I thought I'll just tell her in the morning but then you were gone and didn't come back until that night when everything fell apart." He said with a pain in his voice.

"John I'm sorry but I didn't know what to think." I said honestly because at that time I didn't know.

"Yeah but what hurt me the most was that you kept running to Colby our God damn babymoon was to see him and that's ebb I decided to just give up because I thought you didn't care makes me think that you're seeing me behind his back." He said kind of angry.

"John Colby and I are not dating, were in business together." I said finally letting it out.

"What?" He said confused

"When my dad asked me to hire back that Jericho guy I was so mad but I did it anyways at the point I stopped caring about the company and I made my own." I said drinking my juice.

"Is that why you were always with him?" He said.

"Yeah and I haven't really spoken to him until like last night because I was angry that he booked Mickie here even when I told him not too." I said without thinking.

"What?" He said confused.

"My company is a music label I made it clear to her to stay away from here unless I was gone with you with me, and it got me angry." I said just being honest about everything.

"Why would you do that?" He said holding my hand.

"Because I love you, you idiot as much as I was hurt I can't stop loving you." I said crying a bit.

"I love you too." He said kissing me.

"Are you serious because I want to be able to make this relationship work, I don't want our baby to have to live a life where he or she has to spend a week with me and a week with you." I said through my tears.

"We can make this work, I really love you Nicole I really do." He said kissing my hands.

"I love you too." I said hugging him.....

2 Weeks Later......

He was hugging that girl I have never seen before he told me he was going to the office to do some last minute work but instead he came here to meet this girl that I've never seen before why would he do this to me why would he lie to me after he said he would make our marriage work he was probably lying all along I'm a week away from giving birth and he does this to me? I walked away tears clouding my eyes I walked to my car and began to drive away at one moment I could see and next thing I knew everything went black.......