It All Just Takes Time

(Chapter 46)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John's Pov

It was midnight when Nicole finally felt her arms again and she could stand up on her own once she could do that, she quickly grabbed our baby boy and she began to cry I held my little princess and I sat next to her.

"I can't believe I had twins

"I can't believe I had twins." She said in tears.

"You were amazing, you didn't care that you were in pain and almost dying you gave birth to them before even worrying about yourself." I said kissing her forehead.

"I'm sorry for not being more careful

"I'm sorry for not being more careful." She said crying even more.

"It's not your fault sweetie the driver feel asleep behind the wheel even if you were the safest person in the world he would have still hit you." I said comforting her.

"Did they arrest him?" She said concerned.

"No sadly he passed away." I said trying to to scare her.

"Oh god that could have been me." She said freaking out.

"But it wasn't so let's focus on this now what are we going to name them?" I said.

"Why haven't you named them?" She said wiping away her tears.

"You weren't awake, I couldn't do this to you." I said getting up and setting our princess down.

"What do you want to name him." She said looking down at our son.

"Well for one I think the name John should be involved, it's mine your dad and your dads too." I said looking down at them.