I Told You To Leave

(Chapter 33)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John's Pov

I was truly left stunned Nicole had just taken half of my dads company a company he has worked his whole life for and all because she doesn't think I love her, she thinks that I was going to leave her and that this marriage was a joke and well to be honest it started out that way but I didn't want it to end this way, I wanted to take her to Paris to show her just how much I love her and now I can't even be in my house with her. Then I began to think what she meant by I got rid of her, what did she do and was that way half of a million dollars when missing from the account, did she pay someone to kill her? No I mean Nicole wouldn't do something like that. Or would she? I shrugged the thought out of my head and went up stairs I told my mom I would be packing my things when i just stopped and headed down stairs.

"You go on mom I'm going to stay." I said leading her and my brothers out.

"But Nicole said.." My mom began to say when I stopped her.

"I don't care what she said trust me I know what I'm doing go on." I said and she nodded I watched as they left then headed back up stairs I laid in bed waiting for Nicole to get home.

Nikki's Pov

I was out to dinner with Colby he was talking about somethings but I wasn't paying much attention I couldn't I kept thinking about what I had just done and as much as I enjoyed seeing them all fall into my hands I can't help but think that I didn't do the right thing maybe I shouldn't have been so hard on John considering that he has always been nothing nice to me even if he didn't love me he did what he could to make things work, but it was to keep his families money I just don't know why I have this feeling that I should make things work but I just don't know if I could trust him.

"Umm Nicole." Colby said grabbing my hand.

"Oh sorry what did you say?" I said looking up at him.

"I asked if you were fine." He said taking a sip of his wine.

"Sorry I just have a lot on my mind." I said

"It's fine do you want to talk about it instead of boring old business?" He said and I nodded.

"I just can't believe I'm only 20 years old and I'm having a baby on top of it all I'm going to divorce a husband that I haven't even been married to for a year and it's.. I don't know I just don't know how I am going to handle all this." I said letting out a huge sigh and drinking my water.

"Well just know that you aren't alone you have me and I'm sure that once you decide to tell you family they will be 100% percent behind you." He said grabbing my hand.

"That's the thing I'm not so sure they will." I said looking at his hand.

"Why not?" He said.

"Having a baby they will probably push me to stay with him for the sake of our child and make me have more kids with him but how could you have kids with someone you don't trust you know?" I said pulling my hand away remembering that we were in public.

"Well if they don't support you just know that I will, you should have to be with him just because he's the father of you baby, he cheated on you twice you deserve better then that." He said calling the waiter over.

"Thank you." I said looking at the time.

After Colby paid for dinner he drove me back home, I noticed that John's car was still in the drive way he must have left with one of his brothers I walked in and everything was turned off I headed up stairs and I heard noises so I slowly walked to the source of the noise I was scared but I needed to know what was going on it traced back to my room I slowly opened the door scared out of my mind when I saw John laying down in bed watching Tv.

"Why in the world are you still here." I said walking into my closet, he didn't say anything just just ignored me and continued to watch tv this annoyed me so much not only did he hurt me now he's not even listening to me. I walked into the room and turned off the Tv.

"I was watching that." He said sitting up.

"I said I didn't want you here." I said going into his closet and grabbing a suit case and throwing whatever into it.

"I'm not leaving." He said taking it from me and tossing it across the room.

"Why not I think I made my demands pretty clear." I said going to grab the suit case.

"I'm not being kicked out of the house my family bought for us so you can leave if you really want to." He said and I was mad.

"This is my house I own it it's under my name." I said knowing he didn't know that yet.

"What?" He said shocked.

"I had the names of the house changed into mine while I was in New York." I said dropping the suit case. "You know what, if you want to stay here so badly then I'll leave." I walked across from his closet to mine.

"Where are you going to stay your sister will make you come back here and so will your parents." He said and I just laughed he thinks they are my only choice.

"Why go see my parents or my sister when I can go stay with Colby." I said grabbing my things and walking down stairs when I began to feel dizzy, I ignored it being that he was right behind me.

"Nicole you can't go with him."
He said grabbing be and pulling me back. When I saw him there were like 3 of him and the room was spinning.

"John I don't feel good................

A/N

So soon there will be a new book called Short Nena stories because I always get these ideas and I never get to do them because I have other things going on, so when it happen I will write it down and just publish them it will be either one part or three part stories so keep your eye out for that....