He Just Wrapped His Arms Around Me And I Bursted Into Tears.

(Chapter 21)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nikki's Pov

I know I shouldn't have lied and told him my reasons for being on birth control but I can't because I know he won't like it and he will try to stop me from doing it again in 6 months but he really isn't in any position to be demanding things from me, I mean he cheated on me the last day of our honeymoon, I don't think I could trust him in just 6 months it will take a lot more than an I'm sorry and let's work this out I need actions not words. Sometimes I wish I would have just gone through with the divorce I've only retained the thought twice but twice is enough for some it only takes one so why can't I let go that easy?

"Don't you think our families want a grand baby." He said coming to in do the tie I had around my robe.

"I'm sure they would but it's my body I decided when it's time, not them not you me okay? Now drop it before I go sleep in the other room." I said going to the bathroom to dry my hair.

"I'm sorry." He said popping his head in the door.

"It's okay I just don't like to be pushed." I said brushing my hair out.

"I just thought you wanted a baby soon because on our wedding night you said you wanted to get pregnant fast." He said going back to bed.

I did want that now I'm not so sure what I want...

One Week Later

Today was finally the day that I would be taking over the family business and I was so excited not only was John proving to me that he really want to make our marriage work but he's been so supportive of me and all of the decisions I've been making and I just couldn't be happier maybe this will work out and I can have a baby by next year, we will see it's only been 5 days I guess I'm just so in love with him that any little thing he does has me happy.

"So do you have everything you need?" John said getting into bed.

"Yeah I'm just nervous." I said laying on his chest.

"You'll do great I know it." He said kissing my head I smiled and drifted off to sleep.

The Next Day..

I was walking into my new office everyone was looking at me like if they have never seen a woman before and it seemed that way the only woman I've seen on this floor was working in the mail room everyone else was in a cubical or in an office worki...

I was walking into my new office everyone was looking at me like if they have never seen a woman before and it seemed that way the only woman I've seen on this floor was working in the mail room everyone else was in a cubical or in an office working away Joe wasn't able to come in early today because he had a doctors appointment with Barbie he told me that if I needed him to he would tell her to go with her mom but I told him to be with her there was a meeting in 10 minutes to establish that I'm the new boss and that I was looking forward to working with them.