"I guess it's better then staying here and waitin-"

"Great let's go!" Amethyst yells and drags me up the stairs.

"Hey! Be gentle with the tugging. This is my favorite sweater" Peridot exclaims.
"Yeah yeah now come on!" Amethyst said.

Lapis is sitting with her friends.

"Hahaha guys. That was fun and all but I really have to get back to my friend!" Lapis said while getting up.

"Aww okay, see you at school Lapis!" They all wave goodbye at her.
Lapis smiles and leaves to find her socially awkward friend.

Through the crowd, she spots Peridot and Amethyst on the stairs.

"Amethyst! Watch where you're tugging!" Peridot yelled while being dragged by Amethyst upstairs.

Lapis frowns a little but shrugs it off. She decides to follow them upstairs.

{Upstairs}

Surprisingly, it was less crowded upstairs then downstairs. Only a couple of people could be spotted.
Peridot was greeted by group sitting on the ground.

"Hey guys! Look who it is." Amethyst says while putting her arm around Peridot smirking.

"Oh hey Peridot! I didn't know you went to parties." Dalton said while waving at Peridot.

"I didn't.." Peridot mumbles.

"Well.. we were just talking about all the idiots at school." Rue said.
"Care to join us?" Asked Citrine.

Peridot's face lights up.
"Bwahaha they're idiots, that's for sure."

"Well come on, take a seat my friend." Pluto said while patting down a seat next to him.

There was another guy sitting on the couch.

"Hi.... I'm Flint." He said shyly while waving.

"Oh umm, hi Flint. The names Peridot" Peridot says shyly as well.

He wore an unzippped red sleeveless sweater with a white tanktop. Flint also had some black pants and had some dark brown hair with tints of bright red in it.

Peridot tooo a seat next to Pluto and Amethyst.

"Hey guys!" Lapis said rushing in.

"Hey Lapis." Everyone says besides Flint.

"Soo, what's going on here?" Lapis says while eyeing Peridot,
"We're talking about idiots." Dalton blurted out.

"That sounds fun, can I join?" Lapis says while sitting on the floor.

"Sure." Rue says.

Everyone chats and had a great time. Flint was silent on the other hand but we could tell he was enjoy himself.

Peridot felt someone behind her.

"Huh?" Peridot turns around but spots nobody.

"You okay Peri?" Citrine asked.

It took a couple of seconds before she responded.

"Oh yeah. I'm fine. Anyways so where were we-"

"Boo!"

Four pairs of arms wrapped around Peridot.

"What the heck? Release me now you clods!" Peridot says while trying to pull the person off.

It was Steven and Pearl.

"Peri! It's just us!" Steven says

"Guys! What are you doing here?" Peridot says excitedly while hugging her friends back.

"I moved here!" Steven said while grinning.

"That's great Steven!" Peridot's face lights up. "What about you Pearl?"
"Oh, Garnet and I was invited here so we brought along Steven" Pearl responds.

"Garnet's here too?" Peridot asks.

"Yeah, she's just downstairs." Pearl responds.

They all let go of the hug, well Pearl did but Steven was still squishing Peridot.

"Why did you bring Steven here? This is no place where a kid his age should go to." Peridot whispers into Pearls ear while motioning to Steven.
"I thought it was safe for him, the invitation did have a birthday cake on it. Making it seem friendly."
Pearl sighs.

We heard a cough.

"*ahem* who are these people Peridot?" Lapis asked.

"Oh! These are my friends back home." Peridot answers.

"I'm Steven!" Steven said joyfully.

"My name is Pearl." Pearl said gracefully.

"Howdy, I'm Garnet." Garnet says behind Pearl holding some water. "Hello Peridot." She says with a blank expression.
"Hi Garnet." Peridot waves.

"Since when did you become to sneaky?" Steven says while chuckling.

"Since the day I was born." Garnet says while messing up Stevens hair.

"Ahh man Garnet. It took 30 minutes to fix my hair." Steven said jokingly.

"You still look handsome." Garnet says while giving him a thumbs up.

Everyone introduces to each other. They all carry on with their conversation and had an amazing time.

Okay that's the end! If you enjoyed, feel free to vote! Until next time everyone. Happy readings!

~Kay