Overheard Confessions.

We walked out to the garden, to make sure of either of our boyfriends woke up they wouldn't hear us, and it'd take a bit for them to find us. I managed to keep the thin, weak wall holding everything in from crumbling thus far, but I'm wary as to what may happen if it were to break. I forced a smile as I sat down on a stone bench surrounded by the most beautiful garden in all of the land. The night bringing a feeling of peace and darkness among the darkly colored flowers. Damion stood in front of me, looking down at me with a worried expression. I'd gone back to human to prevent my overexertion, in case I need to walk once more, that'd complicate everything.
"What's wrong?" Damion's voice was a no bull shit kind of attitude, but I lied anyway.
"Nothing is wrong, I don't know why you dragged me out here." My voice was small, and it broke a bit, betraying me.
"Juliet I swear, its not healthy to keep everything locked away, but it seems to be your signature. Sometimes it'll be to much, and everything will go to hell. If we lose you, your kingdom will fall. I know its a lot, but you have allies. Lord Ashborne will shatter if he loses you again." By the time he finished, I'd been staring at our feet, clinging to the broken smile for dear life, the wall starting to crack at the weight of the world.
I know as soon as it breaks, everything will come back. Klaus, Devitt, Ash's parents, my human life, school bullies, abuse, all my subjects' hatred, the bastard that fucked up my spine, all of it. All of those feelings and memories. All of that fear, pain, and misery. Damion knelt down in front of me, ducking so he could look at me face to face. I couldn't look at him, and buried my face in my hands, trying to hold back the sobs that escaped my guard. He wrapped his arms around me, holding me tightly and close, whispering soft apologies in my ear as I broke apart. I can't tell Ash, ask he'll do is worry. But I'm weak, so I told everything to Damion.
My pain, my fear. How scared I am of what might happen. I'm scared of intimacy, and I can't do what I know Ash wants due to my mental scars caused by Devitt. I told him everything. How I'd grown up, how I'm not sure if I can lead properly, how I really feel behind the façade I'd built up to protect myself. All he did was listen and hold me as I cried.
"I don't know how to help. Take your time, Ashborne will understand. He'll wait until you're ready. It took Jordan a long time to open up to me." He whispered, holding my tighter until I'd calmed down. I scrubbed my face with my hands, groaning.
"Nah, its fine, really. I just needed to vent. I don't know what to do." I said, smiling at him softly. He smiled back. I felt so much better now that I told someone. I heard a rustling and then a low voice cursed and two bodies fell out of a bush and into a black rose bush. Damion bolted so he stood before me to keep me from harm of needed.
"Jordan why the hell-" Ash stopped when he realized Damion and I were staring at them. They'd been eavesdropping. Tears filled my eyes and I looked at my lap, balling up the fabric of my shirt in my hands. I bit my lip to prevent tears from spilling. They'd heard everything. My face burned, they'd listened to everything.
"You fucking idiots..." Damion sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "I can't believe you did that."