Hatred.

About an hour later we were sitting in the main foyer, surrounding a small table. We had dragged Mr. 'Let-me-almost-feed-you-and-almost-die-in-the-process' here and he's currently passed out and I convinced them not to tied him up (they're not trusting) in the room I usually sleep in.

     "He's a knight." I said through my mask, monotone. What exactly am I supposed to do?

     "Yea, we got that. What are you doing with a knight of a nobel?" Brianna asked, the words filled with venom and hate. Oh no.

     "Nobels and knights aren't to be trusted. Their the monsters that treat us worse than the dirt under their boots. You should know this." Scout said. Their words both shocked and hurt me. I completely disregarded my story-time BS.

     "Out of curiosity, because you're so open to stating your opinions, what's your opinion of her Majesty?" I asked, trying to keep my mask up and demeanour/voice indifferent.

     "Bitch." Scout stated, me having to force myself not to react.

     "I thought she would make things better, but since her coronation, which no one saw, things have only gone down hill. She's only made it harder on us. Some Lockhart she is. She's a disgrace to the name. If she even is one. After all, all Lockharts supposedly died years ago. It has to suck sharing a first name, but I bet she's a fake." Brianna said.

     "Probably is, after all, 'her Majesty' dosen't act like the daughter of the greatest rulers we've ever known. She's a weak leader on a power trip. All Pure-bloods and nobels are just bastards that feel it necessary to crush us under their feet so they feel taller." Scout agrees. Both their bodies and voices tell me they've loathed nothing more. It made me feel absolutely horrid.

     "You should not speak of such treasonous things." Alexander winced, almost falling down the stairs. We all immediately rose. They had malice I'm their eyes so I passed them, dragging him back to my room. I threw him back on the bed, pacing at the foot of it. I pulled off my mask. I pulled off my gloves and hat as well, throwing them against the wall to the right of the bed. Alex tried to get up.

     "Do not move. You're still weak. This is an order. Stay. Down." I ordered, standing and pointing at him for a second before I rubbed my face and began quickly pacing again. My mask is broken. I can't control the emotions surging within me.

     "Juilet-"

     "Shut up. Just...please..." I said softly, my voice cracking. He was sitting on the foot, his feet on the floor and his hands on the edge of the bed. He was also sitting on the edge of the bed, ready to get up at a moment's notice.

     "Your Maj-"

     "Do not call me that!" I shouted angrily, my voice breaking. I fell to my knees, shaking. I hid my face in my hands, trying not to cry or make a sound. He wrapped his arms around me.

     "I'm sorry, I don't know how hard this is on you. You should come home." Alex said softly, trying to comfort me and get me to leave. I shook my head.

     "I can't, espically not now." I replied, regaining control. I can't risk a panic attack. I took a deep breath and lowered my hands, him backing away to a respectable distance. "You need to leave. You can't tell anyone. Go, now."

     "I can't leave you." Alex said, smiling. "Ashborne would have my head."

     "Well you can't stay. They've made it quite apparent they hate those in power." I said, pulling back on my gloves and beanie.

     "I'll convince them." He said, grinning like a dork.

     "Yea good luck with that. I'm going on a route to try to clear my head." I said, pulling up my mask.

     I walked out, down the stairs, and outside. I didn't look at either of them. I climbed up a tree and jumped/swung/whatever into the town, just trying to clear my head. I can't think straight. Ah so much is happening. Too much. I don't know what to do.