Time Passes, New Normalcy Coming Back.

Yo, as a heads up, Juliet probably won't heal (at least not completely). I mean, main characters usually aren't disabled/don't heal from everything. This will be a bit different. She might, might be able to walk again, but not because she healed. I have an idea that I may go through with but as of yet there are no guarantees. Thanks and sorry.

     Her cloak. From now on, unless otherwise said, this is what her cloak looks like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I looked up at him and he leaned down to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, his arms around my waist. I smiled against his lips, tears still rolling down my cheeks. I closed my eyes, closing the small gap between us.

     "I love you." I whispered when we broke apart. I'm really, really tired. I closed my eyes, leaning against him. He leaned against the headboard and just held me. I slipped into a peaceful, comfortable sleep.

     Over the next week or so things began to become normal. I would do paperwork and then be seated on my throne, listening to the complaints and pleas of my people. I would take care of the major ones, and dismiss the unimportant ones, such as why a man's lover won't participate in his fantasies. For that guy I cut him off, not letting him speak his full story. I don't want to know the details.

     After a couple months, the kingdom had greatly improved. Humans weren't treated as slaves, and some of the bastards oppressing villages had been dealt with. I became known as a kindhearted Queen, trying to bring in peace. However, there are many who still hate me, saying I have an ulterior motive and I'll bring the kingdom to worse ruin. We'd worked out a system for how I get around. For the most part, Ash, Jordan, Damion, and Alex carried me around, but I do have a wheelchair if need be. It's hidden away, and my using it will show how weak I am. I'm pretty sure no one knows I cannot walk, and I'd like to keep it that way.

     I'm sitting on my throne, wearing an outfit that I normally wear. It's just like, hey, I'm royal, but not all WORSHIP ME like I guess I'm supposed to wear. My Lockhart necklace is around my neck and out in the open, my orange hair in a messy side braid. I'm wearing a form-fitting long sleeve shirt under my cloak, the sleeves just long enough they surpass the sleeves of the cloak. I'm also wearing black skinny jeans and knee-high black lace-up leather boots. My favorite boots are still in Ash's room seeing as it's not like I can use them. 

     I've also dicided that if I can ever walk again I have to be disguised if I were to leave the castle, seeing as I'll be easily regonized. There are human settlements outside my kingdom I'd like to help but can't. Their people are being taken by us and the old rulers actually wanted that to happen. Humans from both those villages and Earth were dragged here, and I can do nothing about it. I guess I have to solve one problem at a time. The human slaves here are no longer treated as such. Their always fed and healthy, and I strive to give them time off but that's not always an option. My pocket watch is now on a black chain clipped to a belt loop and into my front pocket of my jeans. I'm wearing a black leather belt. I really do like this outfit and I'm so bored I'm rambling and making little sense.

     There was a knock on the throne room door and I sighed. I'd just finished with one person, here comes another. It's late and I'm pretty sure this one is the last in line. Ah well, I guess I'll be free when it's done. I sighed again, the noise echoing in the empty room. There are guards posted everywhere, but not one person inside. Ash is off taking care of someone else, Jordan and Damion are probably goofing off somewhere, and Alex is trying to keep order outside the doors. I closed my eyes, leaning my throbing head against the back of the throne for a second. I sat upright, putting my arms on the armrests and rolling my shoulders before opening my eyes and looking towards the still shut door that they've been waiting at for the seconds it took me to wake up enough to deal with more people. I swear if it's one more love-sick bloodsucker, another complainer about someing less than trivial, or a wanna-be sutor I'll find a way to rip their throats out.

     "Send them in."