Night Before Departure.

Cass is like Ash at this moment. They're both like 'yea you have to go, I'll wait for when you need me' kinda thing. Ah...Misha's such a good actor is he not? He plays Castiel on point. Off topic (ADD SORRY), YEP. Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Within hours, I had a black backpack packed lightly with clothes, some food, and some money. The money is different here than the human realm. There was gold, silver, bronze, and copper. All worth a decent amount. If I had to guess gold would be $50, silver $20, bronze $10, and copper $5. Also, there's a blood coin only nobles have and a majority of the time they're priceless and can get you almost anything, depending on who it is you're buying/selling from/to. The money to coin is hard to explain, and how much it's worth is just an estimate. Anyway, I had mostly silver coins, seeing as if I were caught with a lot of cold or blood coins then I'd probably be labeled as a thief and killed on the spot.

     I'm sitting on Ash's bed, wearing shorts and a tank top. It's much too late to leave now, seeing as I'll be noticed quite easily, besides, Ash would kill me. My boots and tomorrow's outfit (black form-fitting turtleneck and black skinny jeans (I can pull up the neck of my shirt to double as a mask and the jeans feel more like leggings but they're jeans, not leggings/jeggings)) lay on my bag by the edge of the bed on the floor. I'd taken a shower, and Ash is taking one now. I was just sitting there looking out the window since the curtains had been pushed to the side.

     Arms wrapped around me and I jumped, relaxing when I realized it was Ash. He buried his face in my neck, his hair dripping on my shoulder. I smiled, relaxing.

     "Please don't go." He whispered. I slowly shook my head.

     "I have to. I'm sorry. Oh." I said, moving so he let go, leaning back. I took my Lockhart necklace off, looking at it in my palm for a second before handing it to him. I also noticed he was shirtless and wearing black shorts. I had to make myself look at his handsome face instead of letting my eyes wander on his chest and V-line. I shook my head, trying to purify my thoughts. I smiled. "Can't really take this with me, watch it for me while I'm gone?"

     "Sure, I'll keep it safe." He said, nodding. He reached behind him, putting it on the nightstand. He looked over and I really, really want to kiss his oh-so-beautiful face. I bit my lip, looking away as my face flamed. "What?"

     "Oh nothing, I mean, nothing at all I swear. All my thoughts are pure and I don't really want to kiss you right now and - oh no I mean...nevermind." I quickly stumbled over my words, fidgeting. My face only got hotter as he just laughed.

     "Oh, I fucking love you." He said, leaning in and kissing me. I smiled, kissing back. He pushed me on the bed so he was holding my wrists on either side of my head and his knees were on the outsides of my hips, pinning me. I'm so happy. I love him so much. Ecstasy filled me and he kissed my neck. I moaned softly and froze, memories of Devitt flashing through my mind. I squirmed and he got off me.

     "I'm sorry." I said really quiet,  curling into a ball on my side, facing away from him. My face on fire. Yea I'm not ready for that. COCKBLOCK POWERS ACTIVATED!

     "Hey, hey, it's ok. I promise. It's ok. Hey, look at me." He said soothingly. I just shook my head and curled up tighter, squeezing my eyes shut. Am I a bad person? I want to but what Devitt did...I feel pathetic. He didn't get far, so it shouldn't bother me, right? I'm a bad person. Pathetic little virgin. Dammit. "Juliet..."

     "No." I shook my head again. He just laughed and pulled me onto his lap, forcing me to uncurl. He kissed my forehead then just rested his chin on my head, holding me.

     "It's ok." He whispered, leaning back. I just curled on top of him and he wrapped his arms around me after pulling the blanket over us both. I feel asleep safe and protected, happy and loved.