Yep, I'm a Queen now.

HEY! So sorry for being gone so long. I still have tons of work to do so updates may be slow. So happy we all made it this far! So much support like comments, votes, shares, reads, etc. I thank anyone and everyone who simply read it and extra thanks to those who went above and beyond. I know I may have lost some readers due to my hiatus but I hope to claim some more victims with the third! I'll just shut up so you can read on, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I woke up curled up on Ash's chest, my crown on his nightstand. I was still in my clothes from yesterday, as was he. My shoes and his lay on the floor by the bed. I just laid there, warm and content. There was a blanket draped over us both and his arm was around me, the other on my hand that was resting on his stomach. I smiled, closing my eyes and listening to the steady slow heartbeat.

     A little while later he woke up and tried to move without waking me up. I smiled and sat up. He sleepily smiled back. God, I want to kiss him. No, I can't, at least not right now. I got up and locked myself in his bedroom. I showered quickly, dressing in shorts and a tank top (black, surprise). I brushed my teeth and hung a black towel around my neck, heading out.

     He did the same and came out about a half hour later, his hair dripping. He was in a black t-shirt and black jeans. The shirt was really form fitting. Not small, just tight. Dear lord, he's hot. My face is probably redder than my hair. I stared at the ground, pulling my knees to my chest as I sat on the edge of the bed.

     "What's gotten you all flustered?" He asked, sitting next to me and pulling me to him. I pulled away.

     "N-no reason..." I said, embarrassed. I stood in front of him, looking at the ground. I played with my hands behind my back.

     "Oh really? Let me help you remember..." He reached out and grabbed the ends of the towel, pulling me down to his level. His lips landed on my own. At first, I was surprised, then closed my eyes and leaned forward, kissing him back. I sat on his lap, wrapping my legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

     We broke apart and I rested my forehead on his, our breath mixing. I opened my eyes and looked into his. There was a knock on the door and I jumped, almost falling backwards off his lap. He pulled his arms around my waist, hugging me then letting me go. I stood up and the door opened, Jordan popping his head in. He bowed then entered.

     "No! I don't want you to be so formal stop it!" I whined, my face heating a little when he knelt in front of me. Ash laughed and I punched his arm. Jordan grinned and got up. "Um...what now?"

     "You, madam, have a hell of a lot of paperwork to fill out." Jordan said. I nodded, hanging my head. While they talked I slipped away, changing into black ripped skinny jeans, my riding boots, and an underarmor-type short sleeve shirt. I had a black leather belt around my waist and I looked normal. Good. Goddamn queenhood. I would have been perfectly fine time staying away and not being Queen if it hadn't been for the fact that my land is in ruin. There's no money, no freedom, opression, darkness...

     "Come on, you have quite a lot of work ahead of you, my Queen." Ash said. I smiled. Yea, I really do.