The Cold of Ice Water and the Heat of Embarrassment.

I woke up curled up in his arms with my back against his chest. He still seemed to be asleep. I shifted, trying not to wake him.

"About time, you woke up." Ash chuckled, my face flushing. He hugged me tighter then let go. I sat up, half-turning to look at him. "Ew no."

"Wha-" He cut me off by pulling me back down.

"You're not allowed to get up yet." He whispered. I smiled.

"But I have to go..." I whined, reluctantly pushing away.

"Mmmh..." He groaned, tightening his arms around me. I closed my eyes, relaxing. He relaxed as well.

"Wake...UP!" Jordan shouted, instantly soaking us with frigid ice water.

"JESUS CHRIST OH MY GOD YOU'RE DEAD YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Ash shouted and he jumped up, chasing after him.

"I'll have you know my mother was a really nice person!" I heard Jordan shout (laughing of course) before their footsteps disappeared.

"Sorry..." Damion said, rubbing the back of his neck. I was personally trying to control my laughter, still on the sopping wet bed.

"I'm fine, it's your lover you should be worrying about." I laughed, calming down. "I'm taking a shower, and you might want to clean up his mess before Ash get's back."

"Yea..." Damion said, hanging his head. I shook my head, still chuckling. I took a quick shower, changing into my turtleneck, jeans, and black socks. I walked out, tying my hair back in a ponytail.

The sheets were changed and the bed made, Damion laying on it with his arm over his eyes. I sat on the edge of the bed, pulling on my black riding boots I love. So. Much. It feels like I'm barefoot and yet my feet are protected. They're super flexible. I was torn out of admiring my beautiful shoes when the door opened. Ash came walking in, no longer dripping but still soaked. An unconscious Jordan was draped over his shoulder. I stood and smiled. He had a smug look with a smirk (AH THE BEAUTIFUL RHYME) and dropped Jordan on Damion. Damion coughed, the air being knocked out of him. He pushed his boyfriend off of him, sitting up to recover his breath.

"What'd - you - do - to him?" Damion wheezed. He coughed a couple more times then recovered.

"Ah nothing, but he probably won't wake up for a bit-" Ash was cut off by Jordan gasping awake. Ash's face turned red and he hung his head, retreating to the bathroom to shower. I smiled.

"Ow ow ow ow..." Jordan said, rubbing his neck. Ah, so he was either suffocated or had his neck snapped. Idiot. Ash is not a morning person. Because he's a vampire he's ok but it still hurts like hell and is sore for a bit. Not that I would know...I'm just kidding. I fell off the roof when I was what, 5? Yea it was just a bit painful, considering how high up it is.

"Where does it hurt? Are you ok? Jordan talk to me!" Damion said quickly, worried. He tackled Jordan, his hands checking his lover's body for injury.

"I'm fine! I'm ok!" Jordan shouted, shoving Damion off. I stood off to the side, face red, peeking through my hands. I'm an innocent little soul. But they're such a cute couple, perfect for each other. But I'm still a flustered child.

"Sorry..." Damion began, getting off of him.

"No, it's fine!" I squeaked, waving my hands.

Just then Ash came out, steam billowing around him. He just had a towel around his waist and my face heated further. I darted out to the balcony, hit with the cool/cold air, the door shut behind me. I heard muffled laughter and teasing coming from the inside. I just leaned over the railing, trying to compose myself again. Jeez I need to get this under control. I laughed lightly at my own awkwardness, rubbing a hand over my face, I guess I could use the time away to expand my comfort zone.