Dancing and Training.

I know, excuses, but my Wattpad was being weird and I've been really busy. I'm currently visiting my great-aunt for a week. I'll be home the 8th, I have something the 9th, stuff the week of the 11th, and another the week of the 21st or something similar. Then, stuff after the end of July. Oh so much to do, so little time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day I spent a good portion of it 'training'. As in I was trying to see how long I can stay Vampiric with contacts in while I'm moving. I've been able to extend it enough so it's much longer but is it long enough?

I'm dancing with Ash in the throne room. My body is moving gracefully in time with his lead, however, I'm running out of strength. The contacts feel weird but I've grown accustomed enough so as to not flip out. Jordan, Damion, and Alex are off to the side, watching and talking. Jordan is holding a tray with small cups of blood if I become extremely anemic once more. I shook my head, stopping. I leaned into him. His arms wrapped around me and he picked me up when my legs gave out.

"At least...at least it was a bit longer this time...damn. It's not enough..." I whispered into his chest. That cloak and outfit had become my favorite and I've worn it long enough so it's my signature now.

"Stop beating yourself up about it. You grew up never using your vampiric side. This is amazing. Just relax. Take a break." He whispered to me, looping his arm under me, picking me up as I lost my footing when my vampiric side and hybrid flickered before my pure-blood left me.

I'm unsure as to why my body acts this way, however, I'm sure that I'm alone in my freakish ways. It hurts, how I'm lying to everyone about how I feel. I feel like a freak, I deserve less than I did when I was a slave for the cruel Prince Ashborne. Was it wise to forgive him so easily? Despite everything, that short span was absolute hell.

"Everything alright?" Damion asked. He's usually strong and stoic when away from his lover, and is still so most of the time with Jordan anyway, but his ability to read people is amazing.

"Yes, perfectly alright, why would you ask such a question?" I said, forcing a smile to try to dispell worry. I could see in his eyes it didn't work, while his words and actions contradicted him.

"Ah, no reason. Just a curiosity." He said, smiling. He leaned in and whispered to me alone. "You're a good actress, but you can't fool me. We're talking later."

After a meal and shower (I can take a shower by myself, vampiric mode and all that), Ash was asleep beside me, and I'm tapping away on Netflix on his tablet. Sure, I could go to my own room, but I love him, and I don't like to be away for so long. I recognize his want - no, need - for me to be protected, out of harms way. He's not overprotective, and he'd give me my freedom if I so desired, but I don't mind. He's my knight, I can bend him to my will, and he shall always protect me. I don't want to impose on him, so both of us are happy. We're happy and in love. I can see he wants to take it further, but I can't. I'm very grateful that he'll wait, but I'm not sure I want to any longer.

A light knock on the door startled me, and I looked up as Damion slipped in. I powered off the tablet, setting it on the nightstand. I held a finger to my lips, offering a soft smile and glancing at the God sleeping softly beside me. My eyes flickered gold, and I slipped out of bed, standing and following him out of the room.