Meeting.

A knight named Wilson opened the door. I guess Alex has his rounds still. I'd forgotten he'd left to do them about a half-hour ago or so.

     "As you wish, Your Majesty." He said, bowing and ushering in six people. I froze, quickly pulling up my hood and bowing my head, tucking my hair into the hood. The shadow hid my face and I nodded slightly, signaling for Sir Wilson to leave. He bowed once again, shutting the door behind him.

     "Kneel before your Queen!" One of the four guards shouted at the two prisoners, kicking the back of their knees until they knelt, holding their heads down so they bowed their heads. They each had a knight on either side, their hands bound tightly behind their backs.

     "Your Highness, they've been taken prisoner." Another explained, stating the obvious, I nodded again.

     "You bitch, you're no member of the Lockhart family-" The girl was cut off by, a kick in the side, making me wince.

     "Do not speak to her Majesty in such a way!" The third, who kicked her, shouted.

     "Stop, pay her words no mind. What are the charges?" I asked, leaning forward and pinching the bridge of my nose, trying to fight a worsening headache.

     "I know that voice..." The boy said quietly. I winced again. Idiot.

     "The charges are robbery and treason. We ask the sentence be death, seeing as the girl already escaped hanging." The fourth knight said. I shook my head.

     "Leave us." I commanded coolly.

     "But your Highness-" I cut a knight off.

     "I said leave us!" I shouted, my command echoing through the room, anger in my voice. The knights immediately bowed and left. The two stood as soon as the door shut.

     "Who are you?" The boy asked.

     "Juliet Lockhart, Queen of this kingdom." I simply said, pulling out the braid and letting the hood fall. I sat upright, looking down at Scout and Briana's shocked faces. I smiled kinda sadly. Why does everyone I meet have to find out who I am? "Long time no see, huh?"

     "W-wait, but you...I let you into my house! Y-you saved me...you saved countless people!" Briana shouted, confused and angry. I nodded, bending down to grab a small dagger from my boot. I tossed it at their feet, for them to cut the ropes.

    "I'm confused, aren't you human, or even a normal vampire?" Scout asked. As they worked on freeing themselves, I went pure-blood. I leaned back in my throne, interlacing my fingers in front of my mouth and crossing one leg over another.

     Wait, what? I bolted upright, moving my legs. I stood carefully and grinned. I carefully walked around, then sprinted around the room, much to the confusion of those two. I can walk!

     "Ashborne!" I shouted, him bursting through into the room a second later. I jumped around. "My legs, they work when I'm in my vampiric mode!"

     "That's amazing! But you can't stay in it for long. Don't drain yourself too much." He smiled, looking down at me while holding my shoulders. I nodded.

     "So...what's going on?" Briana asked carefully. My face turned bright red as I realized I'd forgotten about them.

     "Ash; Briana and Scout. Briana and Scout, Ash." I said, signaling to each of them.

     "Nice, how'd you meet?" He asked. He's wearing his armor and necklace, giving him a scary kinda aura.

     "Well, I saved them, then I was disowned when they found out I knew Alex. They hate royals and knights and basically all of us. That's why they were imprisoned, right?" I asked, looking over at them.

     "Yea, we kinda stole some more blood, but only because we were starving. I'm sorry." Scout asked, sheepishly grinning and rubbing the back of his neck. Briana smacked the back of his head.

     "I'm not apologizing." Briana said defiantly. Little rebel.

     "And there's no need to." I smiled again and felt my strength had drained to the point my vision was darkening around the edges. "Ash, don't kill them. Don't hurt them...please..."

     And everything went black. Again. Damn.