Blood and a Bastard.

I woke up tied to a chair, the cold of the metal biting into me. My wrists were tied to the arms and my ankles tied the legs of the chair. There's a rope around my waist to prevent me moving. I panicked, trying to move anyway. There's a blindfold over my eyes, no mask, no hat, and I'm in the tank top I wear under my turtleneck, meaning that's not on either. He undressed me>! I tried to move more violently, but the chair seems to be bolted to the floor. I calmed down, trying to focus on a way to get out. Could I turn pure-blood? Before I could try I felt the pinch of a needle pierce the skin on my neck.

"Ah, ah, ah, my Queen. We don't need you fighting back, now do we?" The man hissed in my ear. I grew dizzy, weak.

"What...what d-did - did you do...to me...?" I asked, my words slow, slurred, and uncertain, not to mention extremely weak.

"Just gave you something to relax. Don't worry, I'm not going to torture you, that much anyway. I would like to have my fun with 'her Royal Highness'." He said coldly, his voice full of venom and hate. "I just can't let you bleed. Not yet."

I felt a hand slap my face, making my head jerk to the right. He pulled off the blindfold as my head lolled back and I looked at him. Despite the dark cell, I'm in, I can see He's tan with really light silver eyes, messy black hair, and an o'clock shadow. He's wearing a loose white v-neck shirt, light blue faded jeans, and a dark brown belt. Grabbing my chin he forced me to look at him. Despite my obviously helpless state, I glared at him. I put up a facade of strength. If I believe it enough, it'll be real.

I didn't flinch as his fist made contact with my cheek. I took a breath as he spent the next couple minutes landing blows in my gut. As soon as he was satisfied he'd properly beaten the shit out of me I was limp in the chair. My eyes were closed and I kept flinching in pain. There was a throbbing pain running through my entire body.

I felt a sharp pain on the inside of my elbow. I looked over and found an IV in my arm. I bit my lip to prevent crying out as he did the other arm. MY eyes widened and internal organs dropped as I saw my blood slowly flow through the tubes and around the back of the chair. He taped the tubes to my arms so I can't get out of them.

"What-"

"It'll take longer for you to bleed out, your bone marrow makes more as you lose it, but soon your body will begin to starve and shut down." He cut me off and my eyes widened. He's filling blood bags with my blood. What's he going to do with that? He stabbed my neck with a syringe and pushed the plunger down.

The vampiric venom in the vial rushed through my veins and my body went into shock. My eyes widened and my body flickered from pure-blood to hybrid to pure-blood to hybrid and back again quickly. I cried out as I stayed hybrid and the pain began to take effect. I started screaming. I lashed out as the pain began to overtake me. My throat was too raw to scream anymore and after a few more minutes of pure agony (that felt like an eternity) my vision began to darken. I blacked out for a second then I woke up still in extreme pain. I'm lightheaded and dizzy, I can hear my heart beating quickly in my ears. I can't breathe or think straight and I'm so exhausted it's beginning to cancel out the pain, but it's still there.

"You've given my quite a few pints of your blood, normal and even most pure-bloods would be dead by now. It's been hours, intresting that you're still conscious. This is more fun than I thought." He hissed in my ear, making me weakly attempt to flinch away. Guess it's been longer than I thought. My muscles were begining to get sore and injured from their inability to move for so long. The world began to spin and darken even more. I don't know how much longer I can hold on. Someone please...please help find me.