Aftermath -PART 10

Start from the beginning

"Now you're now able to call me whenever and we can hang out!" Peridot says eagerly.

"Yeah, I'd like that Peridot. What a lame attempt to get a chick's number Peri. You have to be more flattering!" Lapis says with a smile.
Peridot was silent at first, she then had the biggest grin on her face and spoke up.

"Okay then, how about this? *Ahem* Hey I just met you! And this is crazy-"

You're crazy, Lapis mumbles

"So here's my number!" Peridot hands her a blank piece of paper.

"Did you just pull that paper out of your as-"

"Haha okay okay I'm done. Better?" Peridot says while chuckling.

"Meh, it could be better. You'll never pick up hot chicks with those flirting styles though." Lapis said winking.

"Ha maybe, I'll be forever alone ;-;"

Peridot and Lapis enjoy the clamimg silence while waiting for the bus to come in a few moments then something interrupts their peace.

"Hey Lapis!" One of Lapis's friends scream from the distance.
"Hey Platinum!" Lapis says while waving.

Platinum rushes and sits next to Lapis and looks up at Peridot.

"Hey? My names Platinum." Platinum was wearing these skinny jeans and a maroon crop top.

"Peridot" She extends her hand to shake Platinum.
They both shake hands, awkwardly.

"Okayyyy... So anyways, I'm going to head to school, I'll see you guys there!" Peridot says. She lays down her skateboard, plops on top of it and skates her way to school. Making a skidding sound off into the street. We watch her take off.

"She seems cool, I haven't seen her around other then the Jasper incident. Is she new?" Platinum asks.

"Yeah, she's new." Lapis replies.

"That's cool, I hope we can be friends with her." Platinum exclaimed.

"Speaking of Jasper, do you know what happened to her since yesterday?" Lapis questioned.
"I heard she was suspended, thank god. She's coming back in a week or more though." Platinum answered.

"She's gonna kick Peridots butt when the suspension is done." Platinum admitted.
"Hopefully not but we know how Jasper is." Lapis said.

Lapis and Platinum wait until the bus arrives.

<Time Skip>

It was lunch now, Amethyst, Peridot, Rue, Dalton, and Citrine were sitting at the table in the corner.

"And that's how we met the Gemstones!" Amethyst said grinning.

"Yes Amethyst, you've told us a million times already." Dalton said annoyingly.
"Shut up, you're just jealous that I didn't break my favorite band's leg at a concert before!" Amethyst said while shoving fries down her face.
"That was one time people! Selena Gomez was singing on the stage and she just accidentally tripped over my poster!" Dalton said embarrassed while putting his hands up in defense.
"How do you trip over a poster?" Rue asked whole tilting her head.
"Selena Gomez, duh!" Citrine chuckled.

Lapis was headed to her usual lunch table she sat at until she spotted Peridot and her friends laughing. She doesn't know why but she feels the need to go and say hi. Lapis glances back at her table where her friends sat at and her peers were motioning her to come sit with them. Ignoring what they were doing, she walked towards Peridot's table and took a seat next to Peridot.

"Hey guys!" Lapis said cheerfully.

"Umm hey Lapis." Rue said puzzled.
"Don't you usually sit at the other tables with your other plastic friends?" Dalton asked.

"Dalton!" The group says in an unison, we all glare at him except Lapis. She was chuckling?

"What he meant to say was that it's strange you would like to sit with nerds like us." Citrine admitted while pointing to each of us.

"Well, I think you guys are cool! I just want to get to know everyone. Last year, I was a hermit. I would always stay close to my friends and I didn't bother to make any. This year is different now! I'll be outgoing and confident!" Lapis preached.

"That's good for you! We were just about to talk about how we the think the lunch ladies are feeding us humans.." Amethyst said.
"I mean look at these mini hotdogs! You know what they look like? A person's toe!" Rue said yelling.
"Please guys, I'm trying to enjoy my apple." Peridot said with a disgusted look on her face.

We all laugh and enjoy each others company.

Lapis felt a little tap on her shoulder.

"Hey Lapis, are you done here? You should come back to our table." Lapis's friend said while glaring at the group of nerds.
"Okay, I'm coming. *Sigh* see you guys later, I hope we'll talk again soon." Lapis gets up and goes back to her table with her friend. She seemed disappointed, it looked like Lapis wanted to stay a little longer.

Peridot would catch Lapis taking a few glances back at her table. We all shrug it off and left off on our conversation.

Okay guys! That's the end! Remember to vote! The more votes mean more chapters! Happy readings!
<3

~Kay