O n e - h u n d r e d

Four Years Later. . .

"Alison, what are you--" Too late, I already knew what she was doing and I already knew what she's up to.

Alison only smiled up at me. Her face matured and recently, her brown hair was cut right above the shoulder. She placed the photo album on the counter.

I raised an eyebrow, I've never seen it in a while.

"Your photo album." She said.

"Yeah, and what about it?" I asked, walking towards the table to take my coffee. And then I went back to her, pretending to be interested in some things else.

"Well, I sort of remembered a story. The one with the princesses and stuff." She shrugged before continuing, "This was the one you used, when I was seven, right?" She pointed to the white, dusty photo album.

"Yes." I replied plainly, the rest were back in Cheshire, I switch them from time to time. I took a sip out of my coffee and then glanced at the photo album that's on the counter. I never opened them since. . .

I shook my head and ignored that thought.

Yes, it had been four years since Taylor passed away. That four years of my life where I was only half alive. Those four years when I'd see her in my dreams whenever I sleep. It still happens, but I found myself feeling at least better but not as good.

"You don't feel like talking about it, don't you?" She asked, frowning and also pleading with those eyes.

I rolled my eyes, "Don't use that trick on me. Tay used to do that."

Alison smiled, "It works everytime!"

"Not today." I said, I took another sip of my coffee. Since I woke up, I didn't feel too good, partly because I woke up at midnight last night and partly because I had trouble breathing.

"Can I at least ask questions about my namesake?"

In easier words, questions about Taylor. I loved talking about her, I always do, but, I always find it difficult. "Not now." I declined like I always do. "Anyways, I heard you've ran into Cas yesterday, mind telling?"

"Uncle Cas is still cool, you know, army and stuff. And he also introduced me to his cute baby girl." She said, partly dreamy and partly outgoing.

"And how's your mum?" I asked.

"Busy with baby Jake and Carol. I don't mind it, though. Dad Kevin is helping her out." She said and I almost spit on my coffee. Everytime she mentions the name of her stepfather, I always laugh though I still kept the urge to fight it.

"Why do you, and all the four uncles laugh when I say that?" Alison asked.

"Nothing." I said, still trying hard not to laugh.

"Well, okay."

And we continued on with the conversation. Alison kept on flipping the pages of the photo album and I try my best not to look at it. I kept on walking around, keeping myself preoccupied on things.

"Daddy, can't I really come tomorrow? I mean---"

"No, stay home with your mum."

She didn't say anything against that.

In one moment, when I made a mistake of looking at the counter, I got caught up with a picture of Taylor from years ago. She was smiling, happy, simply alive. And the light in her eyes, beautiful.

My eyes welled up with tears. I snapped out before it went on any longer, and I started walking away. But. . .

"You still love her, don't you?" I heard Alison ask.