S e v e n t y - s i x

I woke up with the smell of something floral and my lips immediately formed to a smile. I didn't open my eyes yet, all I really wanted was to take a moment with the most wonderful feeling in the world – the feeling of having Taylor with me. I could feel her entire weight on my left arm and I used it to pull her closer.

She gasped, and she ended up laying a hand on my chest to stop herself from going face first. "God, Harry, I know you're awake."

I cleared the smile from my face and continued pretending I was asleep. Later on, I heard her groan, "Hazz, I know you're awake, I saw that smug smile on your face earlier." She said.

Damn, I was caught. "Holy--" her statement wasn't finished, I didn't really let her finish that. She yelped a little as I rolled over and with the support of my arms, and bent knees, I was right on her. The sheets slightly flew and covered the both of us. My body was away from her though my face kept lowering as I kept my eyes on her red lips.

"Isn't a bit early to put some lipstick? Let me wipe those for you." I said and continuously leaned in.

Taylor giggled and blocked my lips with her hand. "Ah-ah, morning breath, Harry." She said, a bit annoying really.

"Come on, just one." I begged in the way she always loved. I can tell too, it's taking its effect as her hand started shaking a bit.

"You had enough last night!" She said while giggling too cutely, I'm trying so hard to resist. "Brush your teeth." She ordered.

I pushed on the bed to lift myself up, I knelt on the bed and smiled. "I'll be back." I said. I rubbed my eyes and stretched a little. I walked quickly to her bathroom. I washed my face first and stared at the mirror, I could still see the marks of my tiredness from all of the events yesterday. And then just when I was about to grab a toothbrush, I realized it's the strangest time to recall that I don't really live here. "Hey, Tay!" I called out and heard my voice echo.

"Yeah?" I heard her reply from her bedroom.

Nevermind the shouting thing. I wiped my face with a towel and walked to the bedroom. I leaned on the doorframe and saw Taylor checking her phone, her knees bent near her chest. I don't know, the simple scene made me smile. And then she looked up, "Yeah?" She asked.

"Uh, you don't happen to have an extra toothbrush do you?" I asked, absolutely dorky but then again, I always am when I'm around her.

Taylor laughed, "Y-Yeah, umm, like in the cabinet near the mirror, inside the bathroom." She instructed.

"Oh, alright. Thanks, love." I said and walked back to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth as quick as I could and then stared at the mirror for a moment. I smiled, this is real, everything is real, I really have Taylor back, I can keep her with me now. Oh God, yes!

With these thoughts I sprinted playfully back to her bedroom and hopped on her bed. I landed beside her, and I crawled my way so that my face is placed on her shoulder. I inhaled her lovely scent and her hair just scattered all over my face. "Now, can I?" I asked her, I really missed having these kinds of moments with her. I haven't experienced those for at least the past ten years and I wanted it all back again.

Her nose crinkled a little. "Yeah, sure." She said. I lifted my head from her shoulder and grinned. She faced me and gave me a short kiss. Yeah, I definitely missed this.

And then she broke free from it. I just realized that she already brushed her teeth so. . . she woke up much earlier than I did. My eyebrows almost crossed as I asked, "How early did you wake up?" I leaned on the headboard.

Taylor leaned back on the headboard and sighed. "About six." She turned her head towards me. "Don't you have a class?"

"What day is today?" I asked, I actually have no idea. I'm more focused on her so I wasn't able to notice anything.