T h r e e

Taylor didn't sleep well last night. Actually, she barely had any sleep at all. Her eyes grew dark, but since most of them here had those, it shouldn't be a sight unlike it used to in highschool. She wasn't planning to go out, it's Sunday anyways.

El went out for a while, causing Taylor to be absolutely bored. She messed with her guitars for a while until she lost her enthusiasm for it. For a while, she wondered how her friends are doing, she'd wager the five lads in too. She hoped they're alright wherever they are.

Even with the painful stuff she's been through with them, she still wants them around. Although, after a while, she erased the thought out of her head. Just no, if there was one thing you can't do, it's to go back in time.
A while later, El bursted through the door, screaming and jumping up and down. Taylor is so used to this scenario but she could've sworn it gets worse.

"Quiet, El. Jeez! You're worse than Lou!" She said, almost covering her ears.

El quieted down, but there was the beautiful smile on her face. "I'll take that as a compliment."

Taylor rolled her eyes. Of course you would.

"Anywho, the Midnight Maroons have a match next month at a stadium just a town from here!!" She squealed, celebrating about something Taylor was too slow about.
"Should I know who they---"

El blabbered out before she could finish her sentence, "You should, it's Louis' freaking team!"

"So, you are planning to go there-"
Then again, El cut her off. "With you, of course! No busy busy, little missy. This is your bestfriend."

Taylor knew there was something more to it than Louis being her bestfriend. Of course it has something to do with him being her crush.

"And your idol. I get it. I'll go. Did you just call me 'little'?" Taylor asked.

El just squealed again. Her hyperness and excitement piling up together, she's unstoppable. "Thanks! This is going to be great!! And I know you are taller."

"Sure, whatever you say."

"I still ship you with him."

Taylor would have choked, "You what?!" Now, she's getting annoyed. This girl acts exactly like Louis, Taylor was just afraid to tell her that, she'd faint.

"That's the thing about ships, it's not really a couple but they are a couple." El explained which made no sense.

"Don't. Look, as much as I love Louis for almost anything about him, it didn't go far. If he doesn't have a girlfriend, I might even hint you to him." Taylor winked, and for a second, El seemed to be near fainting. In fact, Taylor thought she would because she didn't seem to breathe.

But then she said, "Nah, meeting him is enough. But thanks for the offer." El replied, then lied down.

"Is he good at some things besides football?" El asked.

"Singing, acting. . . he's great." Taylor mumbled. "But dancing, he's got two left feet."

El laughed at the last thing. "Singing? He's really good at that?"

"He is. One of the best voices I have ever heard. Oh well, let's just wait until next month."

"Can't really wait! Imma make a Laylor banner!!" El yelled, digging through her pens and cartolinas.

Taylor scoffed in annoyance. Yep, El is definitely worse than Louis. "Laylor? No, don't even-"