S e v e n t y - s e v e n

"Harry, you seemed so tired." Taylor said, the moment we went inside her bedroom. Maybe I am tired but I didn't really mind it until she brought it up. All I know is, I don't mind things that much when she's around, not even this terrible cough. My eyes are slightly tired too, and a little watery yet I reckon it was just the colds.

I covered my mouth when I did it. "Excuse me." I said and cleared my throat. "I'm not tired, it's just my eyes." I lied.

"First of all, I'm a doctor, I know it when someone is not feeling well. And second of all, I know you a little too much." She replied, a bit strictly yet I still find her adorable.

I smiled cheekily and hopped on her bed. "Alright, so let's say, I am a little tired. Keep me company, please?"

Taylor immediately lied on the bed, beside me and made herself comfortable inside my arms and under the sheets. She looked up at me and then said, "You're a little too warm, Hazz, are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine, I swear." I said.

"Just checking."

And that's when I closed my eyes. I figured I've got all the time in the world to spend with her, I should probably rest, the past few days were awfully tiring.

"Do you want to talk to my mom now?" She asked.

My mind was debating if I still wanted to but eventually got the best of me. I opened my eyes and sat up. "Yeah, sure." I replied, maybe there's a slight part of me that really just wants to get it over it. I'm not scared anymore, a little nervous, yes but if I don't get this over with, then how ever could I get to have a future with Taylor? These are her parents, I can't be a coward now like I used to before.

"Harry, don't be nervous. I mean--"

"I'm not nervous." I lied and then coughed.

Taylor smiled and held my hand, the one that I had been unconsciously tapping. "Liar." She said.

"Alright, maybe a little." I admitted.

She gave me a short kiss on the lips and then said, "Don't worry, it's not like they can kill you through video call. And I won't leave your side, that should be alright. Just don't think about it that much." She said, reassuring me with her comforting words. "They're not angry at you, I promise."

"Really, they aren't?" I asked.

"I'm not really sure." Taylor said and laughed. She must have seen my reaction so she stopped. "I was joking. Don't tell me you still---"

I smiled, "Your thing with passenger seats? It's sort of like that." I replied, trying to keep myself firm. I don't really know why until now, I still try to avoid her parents. . . maybe it's my guilt.

"Oh." She replied. "It's alright if you don't want--"

"I told you, I'm talking to your mum, I'm the reason why you stayed anyways." I said.

Taylor smiled back and nodded her head. She gave me a light kiss and then stood up. She grabbed her laptop and sat on the bed. I stood up and kept a little distance, she wondered for a moment but I explained it could be a shock to her mum and that's when she agreed.

I leaned on the wall and crossed my arms as I stared at Taylor. She smiled at me and turned the laptop on. Of course, I'm a little nervous, who wouldn't?! I haven't even got an idea if her mum knew about the things Taylor had been experiencing. . . with me involved.

"Calm your nerves, sit with me." She said and patted on the bed beside her.

"How'd you know I was--"