T h i r t y - s i x

Taylor's predictions were true. She wished she wasn't right about it but unfortunately, she was.

It wasn't a week after Liz was released from the hospital and went home, Taylor got the news that she went fruit loops – which was one of the worst ways to say she had gone insane. Taylor knew it was one of the usual cases whenever "losing a child" occurs and most of them are temporary. She can get through it. The bad thing is, Harry too is seem to be going through that phase. It's not exactly gonna help the case.

Louis told Taylor all about it. He told her about how Alison was currently being cared of by Gemma. Gemma stayed because they still had to handle the baby boy's funeral and his name was Harold Styles Jr. –which was, in Taylor's opinion, was the simplest name they could have given him but she instantly pushed off the thought because she once thought about that name when she was holding him. Now, it's just a simple "don't-go" subject.

Everything was back to normal for Taylor but for the Styles, it sure wasn't. It wasn't Taylor's problem at all, that was the only good part of it. And so far, her life is still going smoothly.

It's a fine Thursday afternoon, Eleanor decided to break her schedule off and visit Taylor and somehow, Taylor felt like someone is ticking El off because she always seems to come or call whenever something good is going on.

"Wait, what? I've been gone over the holidays and I come back to this? I missed a lot! Tell me more!" El said excitedly. Considering Taylor just gave her the "filler" pieces of the wonder puzzle, she'd eventually ask for more.

Taylor told her everything except the facts about Alison. And as they reached the end of the story, El's jaw dropped.

"Wow." El said, she did look like it was all she could say at the moment too.

"Yes. I am a total dreck at the moment but so far, I haven't lost my mind like they did." Taylor said and sunk on her bed, her head filling with so much thoughts of sarcasm she felt a bit guilty. She couldn't stop things from happening even if she wanted to, there's nothing she could do but throw these sarcastic thoughts away every moment she gets. What happened back then was a mistake, but she can't let that haunt her for the rest of her life. . . so here she is.

"Not a total dreck though. In which case, aren't you going to attend the boy's funeral?" El asked, probably the worst question she could ask right now.

Taylor rolled her eyes as she counted the reasons why she shouldn't. "One, I'm not invited. Two, that baby boy have no relation to me, whatsoever. Three, Harry was already planning to kill me when I broke the news with him, attending the ceremony, he would probably bury me in the cemetery so no, thank you. Four--"

El laughed out loud, "Ha! Tay, with that kind of thinking, I wouldn't wonder why. Go on." She intervened but still said and gestured for her to go on.

"Four, I'm already missing it as we speak." Taylor said then sat up, her face was a normal yet teasing face.

"You what?!" El yelled at her. "What the hell?!"

She rolled her eyes. "I already told you the reasons why I don't want to. So, here you go. Don't force me to go somewhere I don't really want to."

"I'm not forcing you. I'm not that insensitive, you know." El said. "But seriously, you really had made some sort of connection with the child, didn't you?"

"Course."

"Don't worry. You'll probably see him one day." El said.

"I'm sorry, how?"

"Afterlife maybe?"

Taylor raised her eyebrow again, "Are you wishing for my early death?"

"Course not. Anyways this---"