T w e n t y - f i v e

Taylor woke up with the sound of her vibrating phone above her small drawer. She groaned as her hand reached for it. Eyes still closed, she answered the call. . .

"H-Hello." She said in her typical morning voice. She tried opening her eyes, she was partially successful. Still, the bright light made her eyes flicker.

"Tay, I might come by a little earlier. Be ready before nine am." Niall said.

Might come a little earlier. Without even knowing what Niall was talking about, she replied, "Oh, okay. See you Nialler." What is he talking about? What is he talking about?

"Alright, Tay. Gotta go." He said then ended the call.

Taylor put her phone back on her mini drawer and put her pillow back over her face. She tried going back to sleep. What was Niall talking about? Probably nothing.

A second later, her eyes flew open. "Holy shh--" she swore a couple of times as she scrambled up to her feet. How did she forget?! Niall and her are supposed to go out today NINE AM!!

Oh my God!! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Being her usual freaking-out self, she managed to get dressed with brown skinny jeans and a gray shirt printed with a picture of a black and white cat. She grabbed a green coat and sat back on her bed, while eating a bagel. Thankfully, she got ready before thirty minutes.

Before she knew it, Niall was already out her door. She opened it, revealing that sandy blonde hair with brown roots, deep ocean blue eyes shining beneath his glasses.

"Hey twin." Taylor joked seeing as both of them had the same skin color, same blue eyes and blonde hair, almost the same height too. Then the glasses add up.

"Morning, Taylor." He smiled, he wore a royal blue polo and brown pants. The blonde Irish took out his hand and gestured for Taylor to hold it, which she did.

They started walking down the hallway, to the elevator. "Mind telling me why you had to take me out?" Taylor asked.

Niall didn't look at her yet he chuckled. "Aside from the fact that I'm on a break from my job, I gotta talk to you about something." He replied.

"About what?"

"Something highschool-y." He replied. "Nothing much, I just wanna take you out. Louis wanted me to take you out too. I mean, we're friends anyways."

"Oh okay."

Niall shrugged off every question that she asked. Instead, they toured around NYC, going from one drive through to another, just chatting about life. It did seem a little weird though since Taylor was on the backseat all those times. He understood why, though like Louis, he questions why it's still there. That's the question that Taylor had no answer to. Even she is asking herself that question.

Then Niall parked his gray car at the side of the streets and leaned back is his engine turned off. He crawled to his back seat and sat beside Taylor with his cute grin.

They sat in comfortable silence for a while, then he smiled. "Alright, now you can ask questions."

"First off, what matters do you want to discuss?" She asked.

He stared at her with his ocean blue eyes. "I wonder if you knew about this but we're gonna have a reunion, Class '09. Everyone has to be there, everyone. They won't let it happen if one is missing so they are trying to connect to the ones who are far away, you. . . nobody has contacted you, right? I told them, I'll tell you." He explained then grabbed some fries.