S i x t y - s e v e n

As I've said, I stayed until the night in the hospital. Louis had hours to talk with El and his mum, I told them they could keep it up – I've had fun snickering and filling my heads with inside jokes while they try to explain who he is. It only happened afterwards when El and Mrs. Tomlinson went outside to get some dinner, leaving me for a couple of minutes with Lou since I've had dinner an hour earlier.

"So, lad, your name is Harreh?" Louis asked, changing the pronunciation of my name.

I coughed, quietly since I've had time to cover my mouth and then later smirked at him. "Yes."

"And you're my best mate?"

"One of your best mates." I corrected him. "There are three other lads, one might come tomorrow and there's also this girl." Yeah, Taylor.

"Uhuh, and you're the owner of the car I crashed?" He asked.

I nodded with my head, now smiling. I can easily see how his face turned a bit into the 'oh hell, I'm screwed face.' I chuckled at his face and then said, "No worries, I've crashed a car the same model before."

Lou's eyes widened. "What? When? How!?" He almost yelled. . . he really needs to control the volume.

I had to cough before I answered, "Yeah, about eleven or twelve years ago, I sort of lost count. Me and my girlfriend. . ." I knew there was something wrong with my statement. "I meant ex girlfriend." I corrected, soon to be girlfriend again.

"Awww that sucks, mate."

"Which part, crashing the car or losing my girl?" I joked, also amused in the fact that he doesn't even remember that he's witnessed everything from the start.

"I dunno? Don't mind me for being too ask-y alright, Harreh? But, hey, do I know most of these, way before this?" He asked then pointed to his head with his good, left hand

"Ehh, I don't mind you asking. And yes, you knew a lot, I'm not over exaggerating, you knew almost the entire story." I told him while partially laughing, and coughing. I really need this cough to disappear.

Louis seemed bewildered by what I said as though he's a child hearing a good story for the first time. "Holy fudge, really? And you mean by 'almost the entire story' is?"

I laughed at how clueless he seemed to be. I've always been used to him knowing everything that I don't, things just seem strange with him not knowing everything. It was like the whole world is upside-down, it's amusing though it's really strange. "You knew me, and the girl I lost. Too much, really."

"Jeez, don't tell me I've dated your girlfriend, because if I did, feel free to knock me out." He said, guilty from his tone yet also kidding.

Again I laughed, which ended up to a fit of coughs, "No, you never did. I mean, you hung out with her but you never really dated her."

Louis sighed in relied. "Phew, at least I know I get the bro-code. So whats her name?"

"Erm, T-Taylor. But that's not the only name you call her, you call her by many names, being her best friend and all." I replied, I actually don't mind having this talk with Lou, I like telling stories anyways.

"She's my best friend too?" He seemed shocked about it. "So your ex girlfriend is my best friend, and you're my best lad too, is that right?" He asked.